"I understand." Dean says.

"Alright, let me get changed and we'll get going." Elena says and leaves.

Elena emerges from her bedroom in her normal clothes. She also carries a suitcase. "So where's the Impala?" She asks.

      "We didn't come here by automobile

"We didn't come here by automobile..." Castiel says as he reaches two fingers on Dean and Elena's foreheads. They instantly transport to a Motel.

Elena stumbles. "Maybe you should give me a little bit of a warning next time." She says.

"Follow me." Castiel says to Dean and Elena. He leads them to a room where Sam is tied up and bloody. Elena is the last to enter. Her heart beats fast when she sees him as he regains consciousness.

      "Elena?" Sam asks

"Elena?" Sam asks. He thought he was hallucinating at first, until he saw his brother next to her.

"Hello Sam." Elena says. "Let's talk."

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

"You're right. He looks terrible." Elena says to Dean.

"You did this?" Castiel asks Dean.

"Cas? What's—Let me go." Sam says.

"Has he been feverish?"

"Have you?" Dean asks.

"No. Why?" Sam asks.

"Is he speaking in tongues?" Castiel asks. "Are you speaking in tongues?"

"No. What are you... Are you diagnosing me?" Sam asks.

"You better hope he can." Dean says.

"You really think that this is—" Sam starts.

"What, you think that there's a clinic out there for people who just pop out of hell wrong?" Dean asks. "He asks, you answer! Then you shut your hole. You got it?"