"Dude, you're packed." Dean says as he sees the guy's abs.

       "It's alright Danny." Elena says. "This is my old friend Dean. He was just leaving."

       Danny holds out a hand. "Wait wait wait. It's always a pleasure to meet your old friends. You know, she helped me with a ghost problem, that's how we met." He says.

      "Yeah Elena." Dean says. "He says it's a pleasure."

       Elena glares at him and turns to Danny. "Can you give us a minute?" She asks. He nods and walks down the hallway. We hear a door slam. "Look Dean, I get that Sam is having a hard time. But I'm just trying to live my life. I hope you find what's going on, but I have to ask you to leave."

      "So it's like that." Dean says.

       "It's like that." Elena says as Dean leaves the apartment. "Goodbye, Dean." As she shuts the door, Elena leans against the door for a moment before walking back to her room.

THE BLACK ROSE
[ ☾]

       The Camera moves through The Black Rose, a Goth bar hangout. Music plays loudly. A pretty young brunette dressed in a flannel shirt, Kristin, is carded by the bartender; she shows him an ID belonging to a middle-aged Asian woman. He scoffs a little, but prepares a drink anyway.

      While his back is turned, Kristin looks around the bar anxiously, clearly waiting for someone. The bartender hands her a drink, and she surveys the scene again, checking her red rhinestone-studded phone. She downs the drink and walks into the crowd, looking all around. She bumps into someone and drops her phone—only to have it caught and handed to her (a la Bella and Edward and the cafeteria apple) by a good-looking young man, clad in black, Robert, who smiles at her. She smiles back, enchanted.

      Kristin leans in to be heard over the music. "You came." She says.

       "I told you I would." Robert says. "Shall we sit?"

      Later, Robert and Kristin are sitting at a table in the bar. "I can't tell you that! It's too embarrassing." She says.

      "Come on. Nothing you could ever say would... I mean—those poems you posted?" Robert says. "They revealed who you really are. I know you, Kristin."

      Kristin looks down shyly. "Thanks. I actually, um...wrote one today. You want to...?" She says.

       "Of course I do." He says. She reaches into her purse for the poem, only to get a paper cut on her right middle finger.

      "Ow! Dammit." Kristin says. Robert sees the blood and watches transfixed as she sticks her finger in her mouth. He forces himself to look away. "Paper cut. I am the clumsiest person EVER..."

      Robert becomes more and more uneasy and turns his entire body to the side. He grabs the side of the booth and his knuckles turn white. "I have to go." He bolts from the table.

      "Wait!" Kristin yells, But he's already gone.

       Soon after, Kristin is seated in a booth, writing. Robert appears and stands in front of her, looking broody and intense. "Hi." She says.

      "Hi." Robert says. "I shouldn't be here."

       "So why are you?" She asks.

       Robert slides in next to her. "I can't stop thinking about you." The intensity between them grows.

       "Then...don't."

       "We can't do this. We can't be together." Robert says.

       "There has to be a way..." Kristin starts.