"Want to go for a walk Harry?" Hermione asked giving Harry some toast "Yeah" Harry smiled at Hermione than looking over to me. "Go on Harry" I smiled then turning back to Ariana. "So how did Potter enter" Ariana smirked at me. "He didn't enter!" I snapped "Please don't get her started again" Fred begged..."Ok then" Ariana whispered looking confused..."Long story...basically ended with her threatening every Gryffindor in the common room" said Fred "Wow sis" Ariana smiled an actual full smile. "Only because they wouldn't leave Harry alone" I sighed.

The three of us walked down to the Great Hall there weren't amny people in there... A few Ravenclaws and Beauxbatons students, a Slytherin here and there with the Durmstrang students...absolutely no Hufflepuffs they must have been in their common room swooning over Cedric...but there were a few Gryffindors here and there including George and Ron. "Ariana why not sit with us?" I asked looking over at Ariana and shrugging "Can't see what it would hurt" Ariana shrugged her shoulders and walked to the Gryffindor table with Fred and I. "Hey Georgie" I smiled sitting beside him..."Hey" he grumbled back at me... "Whats wrong" I asked bending my head down far enough to look at his face. "I saw you and my twin this morning" George growled "And?" I asked a bit confused as to why that would bother him. "You were my girlfriend and now your with sleeping with him?" George snarled "It's not like that...I was waiting on Harry and he was cold so I laid beside him so we could share a blanket" I replied rolling my eyes. "Yeah right" he replied in a hmph tone... "It's not like we were snogging George grow up!" I shouted looking over at Ariana. "I wouldn't mess with her she threatened to curse anyone and everyone last night" Ron snapped "Speaking of problems what the bloody hell is yours!" I shouted across the table at Ron but he didn't answer. "What is with all the men today!" I growled... "Not all of them" Fred said smiling at me. "George snap at my sister again and she won't have to curse you I will" Ariana smirked her eyes with an evil sparkle. "Will everyone just calm down!" I shouted taking a piece of toast.

"To change the subject...I wish we still had quidditch" I sighed taking a bite of my toast... "Yeah" Everyone replied even Ariana even though she couldn't play but she did love to watch. "Today is going to be like any other day I will make sure of it if it kills me!" I shouted after standing getting ready for my first class of the day. "Divination" I sighed "Just what we need some old bat telling us how we are going to die" I groaned ..."Why of course do you not find it most interesting" Ariana said sarcastically giving the best I am Hermione impression since Hermione was always saying how wonderful classes were. "Ariana at least you tried to lighten the mood" I smiled and began to walk to the Divination tower. I couldn't even focus I was to worried about Harry, Sirius, and the tournament. "Cyn snap out of it" Ariana whispered pulling my hand out from under my chin making my head fall. "What?" I groaned looking over at her. "Class is over" Ariana whispered.

I parted ways from Ariana it was just Fred and George...George had gotten over his problem from earlier and decided to get my mind off of things we were all going to play a prank on Filch and Mrs. Norris before next lesson. "Fine" I sighed as the two drug me through the corridors. We were going to try and make Filch bald and turn the color of Mrs. Norris's hair...even though it would be funnier the other way around seeing as how Mrs. Norris had more hair. George went first peering around corners for Filch "Class is about to start" I said poking George in the back "It is only one class lets ditch" George smiled back at his brother and he smiled back up at his brother. "What are the spells we need?" George asked me and I told him. George waved his wand and whispered the hair loss spell...missing Filch though and hitting his cat before he could react I waved my wand and Filch's hair was now a bright pink...Since Fred didn't have a spell he threw a few dungbombs at Filch and Mrs. Norris "Weasleys!" Filch shouted and began running towards us... I began laughing so hard I couldn't walk "Come on we can laugh later!" Fred shouted at me picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Not again" I sighed.