"Harry what happened after you were taken to the trophy room?" I asked my eyes fixed on Harry..."I have to compete Cyn I have no choice" Harry sighed "Tell them no Harry" I paused "Tell them you refuse" I whispered "It wouldn't make a difference if I did...the Goblet chose me I can't say no..." Harry said "Did they tell you about what you had to do Harry?" I asked with worry in my voice "Not really but the first task will be November twenty-fourth" Harry sighed leaning his head against my shoulder "Harry don't worry I will do whatever I can to help you..." I paused "Your like family" I smiled giving him a hug. "You should get some sleep..." I whispered walking towards the door to the boys dorm "Oh and I will tell you when I hear from Padfoot" I whispered walking out of the boys dorm.

"Whats going on?" a girl shouted to me... "As if I would tell you nosy gits" I snarled. I made it to the bottom of the stairs to the boys dorm..."Cyn what is wrong with you?" Fred asked "They are making him compete Fred..." I paused "He has no choice he doesn't even want to be part of it and all these gits think he entered on purpose" I whispered snarling the last bit of my words. "Don't worry about them...and I am sure Harry will be fine." Fred smiled "No Fred there is something wrong...something is going to happen..." I sighed. Fred just pulled me into a hug he could tell I was upset and angry... "I suggest you all shut up and be off to bed before Cyn here curses every one of you" Fred shouted to the entire common room "And if I hear even one of you bother Harry tonight...you will regret it for the rest of your lives!" I snarled watching each fellow Gryffindor march off to their dorms. "I think I am going to sleep down here Fred...I need to know when Harry wakes up" I sighed heading towards the couch. "I'll stay with you then" Fred smiled but before I could answer he was bounding up the stairs to the boys dorm. He returned a few moments later with pillows and a blanket from his bed he tossed a pillow at me and his blanket. "What if it gets cold you'll need a blanket" I smiled at Fred "No I'll be right by the fire" Fred smiled at me and I nodded.

I was laying on the couch un-able to sleep and looked down at Fred...who even though was sleeping by the fire was shivering...it was colder than usual in here. I got off the couch dragging my pillow down by Fred's and draping the blanket over him and myself. "Night Fred" I whispered "Night" he replied with a smirk on his face... I just sighed and rolled over to sleep.

I woke the next morning not even remembering falling asleep in the common room... "What the hell" I whispered... "Morning" Fred said leaning up beside me. I looked over at him confused..."Why am I sleeping in the common room with you?" I asked him not realizing it sounded a bit mean... Fred put his hands over his heart "Ouch someone is cranky in the mornings" Fred joked "Sorry Fred" I sighed playfully pushing Fred's arm and laughing "You were worried about Harry and wanted to wait on him to get up" Fred said answering my question from before. "Makes sense" I sighed standing up noticing I didn't even change into pajamas or anything.

I went to the girls dorm to get a shower and change clothes since I was still wearing that bloody dress Fred and George drug me to the Great Hall in...by the time I made it back down to the common room there were people who had already finished their breakfasts waiting on Harry to come down from his room. "Any sign of Harry?" I asked Fred as I walked towards the crowd of people. "No not yet" Fred replied pushing his way towards me.

Just then Harry emerged from his dorm and walked down the stairs. "Harry!" I shouted making my way to him and the rest of the common room clapping and cheering. "Harry are you ok?" I asked him looking him over "Yeah fine I guess" Harry replied "You guess?" I looked at him questioningly "I was hoping to talk to Ron" Harry half smiled at me "I am sure he will come to his senses you know how stubborn he can be after all" I said giving Harry a gentle punch on the shoulder. "Come on Harry" I said leading him towards the portrait, Fred following behind us. Harry pushed the portrait open and the three of us stepped out. Only to be met by Hermione and Ariana. "Hermione" I smiled then paused "Ariana" I whispered raising an eyebrow at the fact she was with Hermione. "She is the only one of your friends I could find" Ariana growled rolling her eyes...Hermione just glared at her. "Where did you run off to last night?" Ariana asked me. "I had to write to.." I paused "Well you know" I smiled pleadingly for her to figure out who I was talking about. "Oh" Ariana snarled she still didn't like Sirius after he had called Snape Snivellus.