Chapter 37: Bad mood.

"If they were, then it falls in line with the Kanima  myth you know? It seeks out and kills murderers." Stiles explained.

"But for Jackson or for whoever's controlling him?" Allison questioned.

"We have to talk to him, we have to tell him." Scott said walking out of the aisle we were in to get to a different one.

"He's not gonna l--" Allison began but he was already gone. I hear glass break in the distance.

"Erica!" Scott yells. I could hear a roar coming from her. I look up to see the Kanima. I hear Erica scream out as Jackson charged towards me. I'm guessing he's gotten her. Scott jumped in front of me trying to fight off the Kanima. It eventually pushed Scott to a rack full of books.

"Over here." Scott whispered as Allison stiles and I hid behind a book shelf for cover. We could hear writing on the other side. I peek out to see Jackson writing something on the chalkboard.

It read: stay out of the way

It read: stay out of the way. Or I'll kill all of you.

Why does that message sound so familiar. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my messages from that unknown number. And there it was. The same message as before. I looked up at Jackson as he jumped out of the window in the library.

"Well that was exciting." I sighed standing up and dusting my clothes off.

"Whoa, hey, hey, hey. Hey!" Stiles yelled grabbing all our attention.

"I think she's having a seizure." Stiles stated.

"No. Really. I thought she was shaking with excitement. Because she knows who the Kanima is." I stated rolling my eyes.

" I stated rolling my eyes

"Hey. We need to get her to the hospital." Stiles stated.

"Then what's stopping you?" I questioned.

"Derek-- only to Derek." Erica spoke. Scott looked up to see Allison with that weird kid.

"When we get her to the hospital-"

"To Derek. To Derek." Erica whispered.

"We got that Sherlock. Don't need to keep hitting repeat." I glared.