Chapter 21: The Surprise Can Wait

Amanda
I glanced out the window as the trees zoomed by.

"Derek. Do you ever wonder where we will be if Paige were still alive?" I questioned looking at my hands.

"Why do you ask that?" he questioned. I just shrugged.

"Amanda. What's wrong?" he questioned.

"I was just thinking that. If Paige were alive you wouldn't of gotten involved with Kate sexually. Your family will still be alive. And I wouldn't have a chance with. You would be at your happiest. And I would have lessons on what I am from Your mom. She is the wisest of them all." I explained.

"Amanda. I've always had feelings for you. Even if Paige didn't die. I would always find My way back to you. You are meant to be My soul mate." He smiled.

"You're just saying that because you want to See me happy." I stated.

"Well Its true. Its not like me And her would be together forever. But you and I that's a different story." He smiled setting his hand on My thigh.

"Derek. You are mine. All mine." I smiled.

"As long as I'm your only one. And you're my only one." he smiled.

"Promise?" I smiled.

"I promise." he smiled.

"You know. That's been our thing since the first day I've met you." I smiled.

"You were scared of letting go. So you started it and I reassured you. And now it is out thing." He smiled.

"You know. I've never been with anyone since you went away. I've only wanted to be with you. Then you became an ass. So I went out with Isaac. And now I justI love you even more. And I wouldn't have it any other way." I smiled looking at Derek.

"Good. I'm sorry for being an ass. I was pratically raise by Peter who by the way is a bad example." He stated.

"Yes he is. Manipulative Bastard that one." I chuckled. He smiled. I returned it. My phone started buzzing. I checked to see my mom calling. My smiled dropped.

"What's wrong?" he questioned seeing my smile fade.

"My mom. Oh my god. My curfew." I gasped.

"Hey mom. I'm So sorry. I completely lost track of time. I'm So sorry. I'm with Derek. He has something planned." I smiled.

"Amanda. You know you have curfew time." mom sighed.

"Please mommy. I Its a special night. Please. Just this once. Please. I'm safe. Derek won't let anything happen to me." I begged.

"Alright. Fine. Don't be out to late. Its a school night. And please use a condom. I don't need you to be on a tv show. Because my daughter forgot to use a condom." my mom stated.

"Alright mom. It won't happen. Well not yet of course." I smiled looking at Derek. As his face lit up.

"Alright Amanda. Have fun." she said.

"Bye mommy." I smiled hanging up.

"Are you ready for the big surprise? " he questioned.

"Yes. Finally." I cheered.

"But. We have to make one stop. Then when the Sun goes down. I will take you to your surprise." He smiled.

"I knew it was too good to be true. Damn you Derek." I groaned.

"Its a quick stop. I need to talk to Jackson. I need to see where he was during the full moon. The kanima attacked you and I'm not letting that thing just run around." he sighed.