Chapter 35: Mistake.

I woke up to the sun singing through the big hospital windows. I sighed sitting up rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Oh your awake. That's good. I am going to check how your body is reacting and if it is going to be able to stand the fetus." The doctor explained.

"So you're going to do an ultrasound?" I questioned.

"That is correct." He smiled.

"Alright." I sighed. He slightly smiled as he pulled out the ultrasound machine.

"Hey Amanda. I heard what happened I came to check if you were alright?" Isaac stated walking into the room.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"Alright. Would you like him to leave? Or are you fine with him here?" Dr. Chase questioned.

"He's fine. He can stay." I sighed. I really need the support.

"Alright. This is going to be cold." Dr. Chase smiled. I flinched as he put the gel on my lower abdomen.

"Alright. I've made a mistake. It is way to early to tell if the fetus made it or not. You are only 3 weeks pregnant. So a heartbeat won't be determined until the 6th week. So for now I suggest taking prenatal. It is a vitamin so it will help you out as well as the fetus. I'll make an appointment for next week. So I can confirm my diagnosis." Chase smiled.

"So you're telling me that you made a mistake. Are you kidding me. I was devastated. I was going to remove the fetus. You should confirm a diagnosis before opening that mouth of yours. Now give me the prenatal and I will be on my way." I stated.

"Wait you're pregnant?" Isaac questioned clearly shocked.

"Yeah. But he thinks I killed it. So it's a possibility I lost it. Derek knows about it. I don't think he's doing well.." I sighed.

"Hey I'll always be there for you no matter what

"Hey I'll always be there for you no matter what. We are best friends after all." Isaac smiled.

"Did you just friend zoned me? I just got friend zoned. Holy that never happened to me. Wow." I chuckled.