Chapter 22: I'm Happy.

My eyes slowly opened to see Derek's eyes flutter open. I began to play with his hair as he did the same to me.

"Derek. We forgot the condom." I whispered.

"I know." He smiled.

"Oh my god. You did it on purpose." I gasped.

"I told you I wanted to start a family with you." He smiled.

"I'm only 16 Derek." I pouted.

"And I'm only 21 measured in years." He stated.

"But Derek that doesn't make me feel any better. We aren't even married and you are already trying to get me pregnant." I sighed.

"I'm planning ahead. I did say I wanted a big family." He smiled.

"No. You didn't. You just said a family. Not a big family. There is a difference." I stated.

"Fine." He sighed.

"But I'm still planning ahead." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Whatever. I should probably head home and get ready for school." I sighed.

"Fine. But will you come back here and stay with me?" He questioned.

"Yes Derek. Don't I always come back here?" I stated in duh tone.

"Sometimes." he stated. I rolled my grabbing my undergarments. I slipped them on grabbing my clothes.

"We should move in together." he smiled.

"Yeah when you dont live at an abandoned train station. Sure. But you are practically homeless with a nice car. And not to mention my mom would not agree to letting you live with us." I shrugged.

"Will you at least think about it. When I get a better place we can move in together." He smiled.

"Fine Derek. Let me think about it. Usually its the girl that bugs the boyfriend about having babies and moving in together." I smirked slipping my shoes on.

"Guess the roles changed." he smiled. He sat up in bed extending his arms out.

"What?" I questioned.

"Your not leaving without saying goodbye." He stated.

"What makes you think I was leaving without saying goodbye." I questioned. I made my way over to him as I hugged him. He kissed me softly setting me on his lap.

"I have to go Derek." I moaned as he began sucking on my sweet spot.

"Stay with me." He whispered.

"I can't. School." I panted.

"It can wait." He smiled.

"Derek." I stated. I pushed him back as I climbed off of him.

"Bye baby."

"I drove you here babe. Are you going to walk?" He questioned.

"Put your clothes on. And take me home."

"Hold on Amanda. I don't have clothes on." he chuckled. He quickly got dressed, Walking out of the train station hand and hand.

"Since Jackson isn't the kanima. Who do you think it is?" I questioned getting into his car.

"You're not going to like my answer." He sighed starting the engine and backing out to the road.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Lydia."

"Why her? She hasn't done anything."

"We don't know that for sure?" he sighed.