"Cas. You're here."

       "Balthazar." Castiel says.

       "It's so good to see you. He told me you were floating around." Balthazar says.

       "He?"

       "I believe you two have flown together." Balthazar turns on the lights and the music stops. "Oh, you know, the old frog in the throat." The body of the Angel who attacked Castiel earlier is on the floor. A frog jumps out of his mouth and croaks.

       "Even I know that that's a bad joke. I grieved your death." Castiel says.

       "Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry about that, you know. I wanted them to think, you know, so... they wouldn't come looking for me?"

       "What... is all this?" Asks Castiel. "What are you doing?"

       "Whatever I want. This morning I had a ménage à—what's French for 12?"

       "You stole the Staff of Moses?" Castiel asks.

       "Sure, sure. I stole a lot of things." Balthazar says.

       "You were a great and honorable soldier. We fought together."

       "Yes, too many times to count." Says Balthazar.

        "I know you. You're not some common thief."

        "Common? No. Thief?" Balthazar says. "Eh."

        "I need your help." Says Castiel.

      "I know." Balthazar says. "I've been hearing all about you, and as far as I'm concerned, you and me, Cas, nothing's changed. We're brothers. Of course I want to help you."

      "Thank you. I need the weapons." Cas says.

      "Don't ask that."

      "Why take them?" Castiel asks. "Why run away?"

      "Because I could! What? What? I me—you're the one who made it possible. The footsteps I'm following—they're yours. What you did, stopping the big plan, the prize fight? You did more than rebel. You tore up the whole script and burned the pages for all of us." Balthazar laughs. "It's a new era. No rules, no destiny. Just utter and complete freedom."

      "And this is what you do with it?"

      "Hey, screw it, right? I mean, dad's not coming back. You might as well blow coke and jump on the bed." Balthazar says. "You proved to me we could do anything, so I'm trying everything. What difference does it make?"

      "Of course it makes a diff—it's civil war up there!" Castiel yells.

      "I know."

       "If we can beat Raphael, we can end this! Just give me the weapons." Castiel says.

       Balthazar laughs. "Do you know what's funny about you? You actually believe that you can stop the fighting. It will never stop. My advice—grab something valuable and fake your own death." He says.

      "You've gone insane. Your little holiday is over. Raphael knows you're alive by now."

      "Oh, Raphael can try me anytime. I'm armed." Balthazar says. "I'm sorry, Cas. All else aside, I'm really, really happy to see you. Even though you still have that stick up your ass." Thunder crashes. "Was that you?" Castiel shakes his head. "Oh, that's my cue then. Tell, uh, Raphael to bite me."

      Rear view of three Angels standing outside the mansion where Sam, Dean and Castiel had stood before.