Rarl AU: the fem and the nerd

Carl was a kind of guy who would wear feminine clothes, Lacey pants, a skirt, kitty ears, knee socks, and gorgeous skirts.

Ron is a huge nerd, he was not part of the in crowd, but he is one of the best guys you would ever meet.

Until that fateful day, when Ron thought Carl was Enid, whom is the most popular girl in school, and Ron is going to ask her out to prom. But instead, he asked Carl Grimes to the prom.

"hey, um, honey bunny, wanna go to prom with me? "

Carl closes his locker, and smiles at Ron. He bit his lip, giggled with his voice like a child stole a box of chocolate, and said, "of course, I'll go with you. " he kisses Ron's cheeks and skips to class.

Ron was shocked that he asked Carl to prom. And he actually said yes.

It didn't upset him, He's actually happy about it. The reason why he wanted to take Enid is because Ron is too shy to ask Carl out, because He's in love with him since he was the new kid in town. Now since Ron asked him out, He's in joy.

At prom, Ron and Carl were dancing under the disco ball, with Carl wearing a beautiful pink and sparkling dress and Ron wearing his white tuxedo.

And they are having their moment.

"Ron Anderson, I love you. "

"Carl Grimes, I love you too. "

They kissed after the stroke of midnight, never letting their romantic night end.