XXV

august 17th 2033

tatum
it's been 5 years since dakota was born and this is the first time she is meeting trevor. tyler and marissa have been waiting to get a house out here until her parents have moved to florida and they did last month.

dylan and i unpacked their moving can go them and they ended up buying the house right across the street from us!

dylan's parents gave us the gallo cafe again, while i gave them the cafe in new york. today we're meeting marissa, tyler, trevor, and malia there for lunch.

we all took seats at the counter, and since we weren't open on sunday's no one was here.

dylan and tyler were making very one drinks while malia and travis were playing hide and seek. that left marissa and i sitting at the table with trevor and dakota.

dakota soon left and sat at the corner booth looking at the bikers ride by, just like i did when i was her age.

dyl and ty came back with our drinks and we all toasted our glasses.

"to old memories and new beginnings"

"trevor, why don't you go introduce yourself to dakota" marissa decided

trevor looked at us then dakota and then back at marissa and walked over toward dakota who was only a couple feet away.

"hi" trevor spoke

dakota looked behind her and around her to see if he was talking to her specifically. when she realized that no one was near her she pointed to herself and said "me?"

"of course you silly, who else" he laughed

"my names trevor" he jutted his hand out and they shook hands,

"dakota" and when their hands connected dylan and i gasped.

"can we be best friends?" he questioned still holding dakota's hand

"forever!" dakota squeezed not letting go

i guess history does repeat itself

===============================
vote⭐️
comment😋
love you babes💋