XV

may 5th,2012

tatum

today is the day i graduate college, and i'm beyond excited. i've worked so hard to get to where i am now and i'm glad i kept going when i didn't think i could anymore.

if i would've given up when dylan left i would've flunk. if i would've flunked i would've been able to finish high school, then go to college. without college i wouldn't be able to be an actress and get opportunities that i have now.

i'm so grateful for everyone that has stuck by my side and i always will be. waking up at 6 in the morning is the best but worth it.

i showered, then did my hair and makeup. marissa was helping me pick out my outfit and i can hear the frustration in her voice.

"riss, you can go back to sleep" i laughed

"no" she whined "i wanna help" then there was a knock at the door

"alright, but don't drool on my dress" i said pointing at her walking towards the door.

i opened it to see a very awake dylan with a worried face.

"what's wrong" i asked

"there's something i desperately need to tell you" his face was pale

"tell me"

"well it has to do wi-" there was another knock at the door and dylan groaned very loudly.

i rolled my eyes and opened the door once again to see derek. a smile suddenly appeared on my lips and i hugged him tightly. we haven't seen each other for a week, and it's been the longest week of my life.

"hey cutie" he smiled

"aghhh i missed you"

"you ready to graduate" he smirked

"oh i've been ready" i giggled

"aha i found it!" marissa yelled and came running out with my favorite white dress.

"alright i'm gonna go get dressed so we can leave and get breakfast" i smiled

after i got my dress on and my flat shoes because everyone knows i would trip in heels we left to get breakfast.

~~~

marissa

after breakfast we arrived at the school and just sat around talking.

"hey where did derek go i need to tell him something" tatum asked

"oh i'll go find him" dylan said giving me the look to follow him

"hey tate i'm gonna go to the bathroom
iI'll be right back" she just nodded occupied with her brother on the phone

i followed behind dylan and then i turned the wrong way and saw something i wish i could un see.

she'll be broken

he hurt her

i'm gonna hurt him

i was about to storm towards the two sucking each other's face until dylan grabbed my waist and brought me around the corner before anyone could see.

"dylan what the hell i was about to punch his face in" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"no, you can't say anything to her yet"