Chap 1

Ding!! Ding!!!

Your notifications were going off like crazy. You moaned and grabbed your phone off of your oak wood bedside table. You looked at your notifications and noticed that your favorite YouTuber uploaded. You clicked on the link to Jacksepticeye's new video. The video was called "Break" you clicked on it and saw a scared and worried Jack and he seemed...well... different. He was saying that he was going to take a little break from YouTube and he was going to be back soon. The screen turned black and all you could here was Jack's terrified scream.

You stared at it in absolute horror. You were worried on what would happen to Jack, but I guess we will never know. You laid back down replaying the scene until you drifted off to sleep. You woke up an hour later by your alarm clock. You woke up and thought 'what day is it?" It was Saturday you were taking (F/N) shopping. Today there was a sale going on at the mall and you guys didn't want to miss it.

You got up and took a shower. Then you went to your closet, opened the door, then looked inside. You decided that you were going to wear blue skinny jeans, a blue tee with a black heart on it, your black and white shoes, and your white jacket.

You headed down stairs and ate breakfast until you heard a knock on the door. You walked to the door and opened it to see (F/N) in all white.

"(F/N)!!!!! It's nice to see ya!!!" You hugged her and pulled away.

"It's nice to see you to. Can we go now?" She said with a goofy smile on her face.

"Heck yea!!!! Let's gooooooooooo!" You pointed at your car.

(F/N) could drive to the mall, but she could only drive here because she is low on gas and is to lazy to get more. You drove to the mall, went into ten stores, yeah ten!! You walked out and drove back to your house. (F/N) left your house about fifteen minutes later and you went to go get into your pajamas.
You laid down and heard a distant ding. You realized you didn't have your phone. You went down stairs and rummaged through your purse and found two things. Your phone and a little sticky note. You went upstairs and turned on your light so you could read it. The sticky note said "it's your turn to be tortured (Y/N)..."

You stared at it with a wth (what the heck. Btw I don't curse I'm sorry XD) look. You thought about it for a minute or two then finally thought 'This all has to be a joke. Right?'

_______________________________________

(A/N)
What's up guys it's Xena! Ok so this is only my second X reader and the first one isn't even that good please do hate! If you have any suggestions about what I should fix or change leave them in the comments just please don't say anything rude!! I'm sorry I don't curse. So if you see wth it means what the heck and if you see wtf it means what the fudge. XD strange words by Xena!

Peace out my wolves and I'll be here in the next chapter!