Chapter 12: The evil comes out.

You stared at him in horror. He just evilly smiled at you and grabbed your neck, not hard, but hard enough to hurt a little.

         "Anti... what are y-you doing.
Please, please stop." You tried to say clearly.

        His eyes flashed back to normal for a second and then changed back. He got up, still holding you by the neck, and slammed you into the wall. You screamed in pain.

         "Anti! S-stop please!" You choked.

         He slammed you  into the wall again, and you screamed. Anti's eyes flashed again.

          "Anti is gone, I am Dark Anti. The darker version of Anti. I am hear to give you the most painful death." He chuckled darkly.

           He slammed you against the wall a third time, harder this time. After he dropped you. You hit the floor, hand on your throat, coughing.

          You looked up, Anti was looking at you, horrified of what he just did. You felt something wet and thick on your head. Your vision started getting blurry, and you passed out.

        You woke up to see Anti crying. You looked into his eyes, which were looking down.

         "Anti?" You groaned.

        "(Y/n)!" Anti said happily.

        "What happened?" You asked.

        "Ummmm well my dark side came. He was locked up in a part of my brain though I don't know how he escaped." He explained.

         "Ok... my throat hurts." You coughed.

         "I'm really sorry (Y/n)!" He  cried.

          "Chill it's, it's fine." You laughed.

          "No it's not! He escaped and now he is going to keep hurting you." Anti frowned.

         "Don't worry Anti, for now." Your smile turned into a frown.

           He just sighed , and got up. You got up and walked over to him, and he turned around and faced you. You guys kissed.

             He walked you over to the bed and laid you down. He sat on top of you. He looked down at you and smiled. You smiled back, and kissed him again. He slowly started to take off your shirt. He kissed you after taking off his own shirt.

             He was pretty hot without a shirt on. He started to take off your pants as well. You guys finished the night bye doing what you guys pleased.

             You woke up in the morning completely nude, same with Anti. You kissed Anti's nose and got up, put some close on and walked out.

            While walking you ran into someone that looked like Markiplier but had ice blue hair. His skin was also very cold.

              "Oh I'm sorry eh um..." You apologized.

              "No it's ok, the names Iceiplier, but call me Ice." He shook your hand.

                "Hi Ice." You waved.

                 "What are you doing out here you're supposed to be in your room. I'm one of the only nice ones around if my brother sees you he will report to Lucifer." He pointed you to your room.

                "I just needed to get out for at least a while. Who's your brother?" You asked not movie.

                "Ha funny you should say I have like 70 brothers, but my closest brother is Fireplier, and he's not the nicest. Now go to your room." Ice said sternly.

               You nodded and headed back into your room. You saw Anti was putting clothes on.

            "Hey, I have been worrying about you, where have you been?" Anti asked.

           "I just needed to get out for a minute I haven't been gone that long." You explained.

           "Ok I understand." He said and hugged you. 

           You guys broke apart and you brushed your hair. While looking in the mirror you saw Anti, no Dark Anti staring at you.

            You dropped the brush and turned around quickly. He was already there my the time. He backed you up into a wall, and started kissing you on your neck. You pushed him of and punched him, hard.

            He stared at you with a horrified look. You didn't know what was wrong, but you new something happened.

_____________________________________
                     Dark  Anti's/ Anti's pov

          I looked at her eyes. They slowly started changing to a blood red color, and her teeth were getting sharper.

           Her terrified face turned into an evil one. She smiled evilly. 'I know I'm the darker version of the dark version but dang she looks powerful' I thought.

           I jumped back as I saw blue flames rise above me. They had purple tips on the end of the flame.

          She walked through the fire without any harm done to her. Her eyes were fixed in me as I started backing up.

          The blue flames went out and she collapsed on the ground. After that my vision started going blurry. Anti was taking over again, and I went into darkness.

          I blinked a couple of times, looking at the somewhat burnt ground and then at (Y/n). I quickly ran over to her and picked her up.

           She was extremely hot. I touched her forehead and it burned. I laid her on the bed and let her rest.

           What happened to her, and why did she change? Does she have a dark side? I will have to figure this out.

_____________________________________
                        Your pov.

        You woke up, head hurting like crazy. You looked around, and once again saw Anti panicking.

      "Anti why are you freaking out?" You asked quietly.

        "(Y/n)! Thank the lord your ok." Anti hugged you.

        Before you could ask him what happened he explained everything to you. You just stared at him, mouth open.

         Anti told you to rest so you laid down and fell asleep.

_______________________________

   Hey guys it's Xena! Hope you enjoy this chapter it's a little bit longer than usual and thank you once again for reading this story because I mean like 1k readers is crazy! Well anyways I'll see ya in the next chapter PEACE OUT!