Chapter 17: Shadows

Antis pov

          (Y/e/n) ate dinner with us, and I found it very uncomfortable. I was also uncomfortable with the fact that Wilford is around, but I really can't do anything about it.

           (Y/n) finished quickly and excused herself from the table, and headed upstairs. She looked upset. I finished quickly, and told (Y/e/n) that I would be right back.

           I walked into our room where (Y/n) was. She looked really upset, and she was just staring at the ceiling.

             "What wrong (Y/n)?" I sat down on the bed.

              "I did something stupid." She replied with a sigh.

               "Can you tell me?" I say closer to her.

               "Yea... Ok well I teleported back to the house, and while I was there so was Lucifer. He told me that if I helped him kill Wilford he would leave us alone. I made that deal with him and when I got back I found out the Wilford loved me. I dont want to kill him any more, because he is innocent. I'm going to try and kill Lucifer." She explained.

             "I will help you try and kill him." I looked deeply into her eyes.

             "Really?" She looked back.

             "Of course, but for now let's go down to (Y/e/n), and talk." I smiled.

               "Ok." She nodded.

                Your pov.

          You walked down stairs with Anti, to see (Y/e/n) wait for you guys.

          "Hey I heard that whole conversation, so I'm going to help you kill Lucifer!" She smiled happily.

          "Ok then." You said.

           "We still have that problem though!" Anti looked at you.

           "Lightiplier? Ha I will let (Y/e/n) take care of him." You looked at her, and he laughed.

           "I'll just poison him again." (Y/e/n) laughed.

            You were also worried about Wilford. What if Lucifer already hurt him? You cared about him even though he pissed you off.

                  Jack's pov.

              I new my sudden death was because of Anti, but I'm sure that if I'm alive right now so is he.

               The hospital sent me back to my apartment because I was all better. The problem was that I new Anti was going to get hurt so many times.

              I recorded a video saying about how I'm alive and crap. I recorded more gaming videos and was happy to be back oh YouTube.

                           ??? Pov

          I was so pissed off at Wilford. I know his every move, his every step. I was his shadow, and he never new.

          I new that I would have to kill him anyways, (y/n) was already planning on killing Lucifer. Wilford was sitting on his couch, behind him, all his guns and crap.

           I decided I'm going to wait to kill him. I want it to happen in front of (Y/n) because she cared so much about him.

           I went to the corner of his room and watched him, like I always did...

           I stepped out a little, on accident my step made a really loud sound. Wilford turned around, and saw me.

           "What are you doing here Shadowiplier!!!!" Wilford growled.

            "Uhg I'm just bored." I growled back.

             "Get out!" Wilford walked up to me, arms crossed.

              "Fine." I teleported out of his house and into the woods. I will get him, one day.

                   (Y/e/n)'s pov

            I was thinking about how I was going to kill Lightiplier. There was so many ways, but I don't know which one was more effective.

           I didn't want to poison him, and I didn't want to stab him because he can heal the stab wound.

            Angels are weak against fire. Maybe I could burn him alive!! Perfect. I evilly laughed and (Y/n) looked at me weird.

             "Why are you laughing like that?" (Y/n) asked me.

             "I just figured out how I'm going to kill Lightiplier!" I smiled.

             "How?" She looked more interested.

              "Angels are weak against fire!" I looked at Anti.

                Both of them smiled. I never new (Y/n) would be so happy about killing someone. I laughed and teleported out and back in with matches and gasoline.

                This was going to be one big fire.

                    Lights pov

         (Y/e/n) killed Lightsepticeye. I was so angry, he was my best friend. I'm gong to finish the job once and for all. I'm going to get revenge!

                        Anti's pov

              I new where Lightiplier lived surprisingly. (Y/e/n) teleported around the house poring gasoline.

               She teleported back with her matches. She lit one and flicked it on the house.

                "Bye bye Angle!" She laughed evilly.

                The house bursted into flames as the match hit. We heard a scream and then it was quiet, the only sound was the burning flames.

___________________________
Hey guys so I finally updated and I'm pretty happy about it. At least It is something. So I'm my story (if you are confused) there are two angles in each family of the septics and ipliers. Lightsepticeye and Lightiplier are the less powerful ones as the angles like Angleiplier and Anglesepticeye. They are different, both weak against fire. There an explanation!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!