Chapter 5

Your pov.

             You stopped crying and thought about what you just did to Anti. 'He deserved it, he killed your friend' you thought 'but he didn't know she was your best friend' the other side of your thoughts fought back.

               You didn't know what to think anymore, you were mad, but you also wanted him back. Yes, he may be a little creepy, and a clone of your favorite YouTuber, but you thought he was cute and at times kind.

             You went into your kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal, and a bowl. The cereal was (type of cereal) and it was your favorite. After you ate you sat down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

         You made up your mind on what you were going to do. You were going to tell Anti to come back, but he could be anywhere. He can freaking teleport, and for all you know he could be in hell right now.

         You tried calling his name, but it didn't work. You went outside to see it was snowing really hard. 'I'm not going to give up you thought' you walked through the harsh snow in a white tee and black shorts.

              You walked for a while until you passed out because of the extreme cold.

_______________________________________
                        Anti's pov.

        I was in a tree sharpening my new knife when I heard (Y/n) call my name. I didn't go to her because she was probably just going to start yelling at me.

           Tomorrow was day five, and two more days after that I had to kill her. I heard someone walking towards me, along with a big thump.

           I climbed down the tree, in the prodded I slipped because the branches got icy. It was snowing really hard by now and I saw a figure in the snow. She had (H/c) hair and was wear shorts and a tee. I noticed it was (Y/n).

            I ran up to her seeing that she was as cold as ice.

             "(Y/n)!!!" I yelled.

           I picked her up and teleported to her house. I sat her down seeing if she was breathing. Not breathing. I checked her pulse. No pulse.

            "Crap!" I yelled again.

            This time I teleported to my friend Glitchiplier. He was surprisingly good at healing considering his violent ways.

            I appeared in a room that had blood red painted walls, and barely no light.

              "Glitchiplier!" I yelled

               "Anti why the heck are you here." Glitch demanded.

               "She's not breathing and she doesn't have a pulse! Please help me!" I said.

                "Ok let me see her." Glitch ordered.

              I gave her to him and he teleported away. I just sat down and started crying in my hands. Why did this have to happen to her?

                 "Anti..." Glitch said with a sad face.

               "Yes?" I asked.

               "(Y/n) will not survive... but at the moment she is alive so you can go see her." Glitch said.

            I instantly teleported into the room. Someone was already in there so I back into a corner where he couldn't see me.

             "(Y/n) why did you go out. You are going to die now because of the cold. I love you (Y/n)." Dark said and teleported away.

             I stepped into the light and looked at her.she was pail and looked dead. I guess her heart was beating at the moment but barely.

           How long was she outside looking for me? This is all my fault. I once again started crying. At least I don't have to be the one to kill her now.

_______________________________________

     I'm sorry this was a really really short chapter but I have a lot of things planned! The next chapter may be really sad but don't worry you are not dead. Xena out! Thank you for reading!