Let's Get Started!

Lucy's POV

"Ok Lucy, ready?" I take a sharp breath in then nod. "Yeah." I put my hands on either side of Natsu's head. "Watashi wa ima anata ni hiryū no ō to kangaemasu. Watashi wa,-ō Igneel wa, anata ni Natsu Dragneel o watashi no taitoru o akiramemasu. Atarashī faiadoragonkingu!" (I now deem you King of the Fire Dragons. I, King Igneel, give my title up to you, Natsu Dragneel. The new Fire Dragon King!) Natsu starts glowing red. "Keep it going Lucy" "Tch" This spell takes a lot of magic. My eyes start glowing. "What is she doing?" I listen to Master but keep using the spell. "She is not a dragon ruler so it takes up way to much magic." "But what does  her not being royalty have to do anything?" "A lot. Any dragon or any creature that is king or queen has a ton more magic than normal ones. Lucy however...she has a hidden power inside of her." "Does she know of this?" "Yeah." I snap my eyes open, they were closed after Igneel spoke. Natsu looks up at me. "Lucy?" "Lucy, the spell is done, you can stop now" 

I take a deep breath and take my hands off. Natsu stops glowing. I put my hands in my lap and sigh. "That was quite a bit of magic. What's next Igneel?" "That's all for right now. There are three steps to this. Total it's a week long effort." I slump down onto Natsu. "Damn, well I'm tired." Natsu chuckles and pats my head. "I have to go now Lucy, I'm hanging up." I raise a hand. "Sure bye Igneel" "See ya dad" Natsu waves. "Nice to meet you Igneel" "No problem" I hear a crackling sound so I snap my fingers, making the spell I used to contract Igneel disappear. "You ok Lucy?" I roll my eyes and bury my face in Natsu's scarf. "No, then there's also the fact that I need to do this for a week straight." Natsu buries his nose in my hair. "Nothing we can do about it. Lets go home" "See you tomorrow Lucy, Natsu" I nod and wrap my arms around Natsu's neck. I yawn. Natsu picks me up bridal style.

On the way home, Natsu asks me a random question. "What did Igneel mean 'she has a hidden power inside of her?' Do you know?" I freeze in his arms. I glance at him. He was looking straight ahead. "I don't know it fully but I heard my mother say something about it once. I don't know the exact details but...she said that I have the potential to become the Star Goddess or something like that." "Star Goddess?" "Yeah, I don't know the full details or anything about it at all. I looked in the dragon library once, the book wasn't there" "You could ask Levy" "Levy-chan? Sure."  I yawn again. I hear a door get kicked in. "Natsu I swear if that was my door." "Nah, it was mine. Suffer with the hammock tonight!" I sweatdrop at his cackling. "Alright, you're bottom then" "Fine by me" Natsu sets me down before climbing into his hammock. He pats his lap. I smile and climb into the hammock as well. Natsu hugs my waist and I do the same. "Night Natsu" "Night Lucy"