Trouble

(Hey! This is the last chapter for this story. Then I will move on to the last book. Anyways, the last book will be named either Celestial Goddess or Celestial Dragon. I don't know. I'll figure it out.)

Lucy's POV

I've been feeling a pain in my chest as Natsu was literally swimming in my gold. I giggle when he dives head first into a pile of coins. Then I look down at my mating mark (Which is on her hip shaped as a small flame with blue and red inside with tiny stars) Which was now throbbing. I see Natsu staring at his own mating mark. (Which was on his hip as well, which is also why he wears open vests now) "Uh Lucy? Are you doing that?" I shake my head. "Uh, no? Lets go back." "Why?" I help him out of the gold. "Just...A feeling." "Ok, if you say so. But how do we get out of here?" I sigh. "Plug your ears." "Ok?" So he plugs his ears. I take a few steps away from him and roar. He winces and then the walls crack open, light shining through. Then as I continue roaring, the mountain completely splits open. I stop roaring and Natsu grabs my hand. "Lets go!" we rush out of the mountains. Then after we get out from inside the mountains, the mountains seal shut. Natsu looks at the mountain in awe when fire slips from the cracks and melts the edges together before going out. "Geeze Lucy! How much amazing stuff do you have!?" I shrug. "That was it." "Really?" I nod. "Yeah. Lets go home now." "Right" He nods then we transform into dragons and start flying back to Fairy Tail.

We slowly landing in front of the guild. I see Wendy and Carla waving at us. Then I gasp in pain, Natsu doing the same. Natsu is forced to change into a human but I can't. Natsu quickly uses his dragon wings, that appeared when he transformed back, and lands. However, he collapses to his knees and pants while grabbing his chest. "Natsu-san!" Wendy rushes to him. I land but fall to my side. "Lucy-san!" Carla quickly flies inside of the guild.

Wendy's POV

Natsu-san and Lucy-san's mating marks start glowing. What is happening! I rush over to Natsu-san and use my sky magic to heal him, but pull my hands back. I look down at my hands, which were now burnt slightly. I clench my fists then I hear, "Wendy! What happened!?" I turn my head and see Master and most of the guild members. I shake my head. "I don't know. But it isn't good. I look over at Natsu-san and see a light red aura surrounding him. I look over at Lucy-san, who has a light blue aura around her. Then Natsu-san roars really loudly, while Lucy-san does the same. We all hold our ears. Tears start flowing out of my eyes. These roars were saying that Natsu-san and Lucy-san were in agonizing pain. Then they suddenly stop. Natsu-san collapses on his front while Lucy-san passes out. "Levy! Find out what's happening!" "Yes Master!" I walk up to Lucy-san and widen my eyes. "Oh no!" "This isn't good" I hear Gajeel-san say. Then Erza-san walks up and puts an armored hand on my shoulder. "Wendy, if you would explain please" I nod and wipe my tears. "Look at Natsu-san and Lucy-san's mating marks." Erza-san looks at them then narrows her eyes. "What mating mark-wait" I nod. "Their gone." "Which means?" "I got this pipsqueak." I look up at Gajeel-san. "Gajeel, if you would" He sighs. "They aren't mates anymore. Salamander's dragon self got taken away. Then that probably means bunny-girl can't be human anymore." "Natsu's dragon self? Lucy can't be human anymore?" Master says.

Gajeel-san says. "Salamander was able to transform into a dragon because of bunny-girl and then this happened. Bunny-girl was able to transform into a human because of Salamander. Which means that when they were unmated, their other transformation was torn away." "Can you give an example?" I hear Gajeel-san groan. "I guess you could say their combined souls were torn apart and at the same time, their human or dragon self was torn out of their souls." "Hm." Master rubs his mustache. "Gray, carry Natsu to the infirmary. Erza, watch over Lucy" "Why do I have to carry flame brain!?" "Do it!" Erza-san aims her swords at Gray-san. "YES ERZA-SAN!" Gray-san throws Natsu-san over his shoulder and runs inside the guild. Everyone but me and Erza-san walk inside the guild with serious faces. I walk over to Lucy-san and put a hand on her snout. "Lucy-san..." "Don't worry Wendy, we'll fix this." I nod. "Yeah..."