twenty six ➳ your daughter gets jealous

justin p.o.v.

scooter and yael had to go out of town for a couple of days because yael's mother has passed away. they asked y/n and i to take care of their 6 month old daughter, miracle. (made up a name) we already had maddie who was 6 years old.

"she is so cute" y/n and i gushed over the little baby y/n held in her arms. maddie was already watching cartoons.

" i know right i wish maddie was still this small" i said. little did i know that had a part of me hurting my little girl.

--

"daddy i'm ready to have my cuddle before bed." maddie said walking into my room.

"not now maddie, i have to put miracle to bed first." i said.

--

third person's p.o.v.

maddie cried herself to sleep, she thought her daddy would rather have a little baby than her. this made her more upset, her mommy didn't even care that daddy wanted another baby.

if they didn't want her, then she was going to leave. maddie walked down the stair and out the door, while everyone was still sleeping. while she was walking she cried.

justin's p.o.v.

it was the next day, miracle was still asleep so i decided to check on maddie. as i walked into her room i noticed the bed completely empty. where the fuck is my baby?

i ran all over the house but couldn't find her. i ran to y/n and i's shared room "y/n, maddie's missing we need to call the cops" after hearing that y/n jolted straight up.

we call 911. we we're scared as ever. if something we're to happen to my baby i don't know what i'll do. y/n wouldn't stop crying. she wouldn't talk to me either, but i know she's just upset she loves maddie so much.

we sat on the couch and cried. great thing miracle didn't wake up. we heard a police car coming up and we ran to the door. we saw maddie getting out of the back of the police car.

"maddie lynn bieber oh my god your okay" y/n said. maddie didn't talk to her though, just went straight for the couch.

"what is wrong with you maddie?" i said wondering what happened to my always happy baby girl.

"why would you care? you don't care about me anyways. all you care about is miracle. you even said you wish she was your daughter" she said and started to cry.

i get it now, she was jealous. i wasn't spending enough time with her.

"oh baby," i said walking over to hug her. "i love you more than anything. and only wish i could go back to when you we're younger cause your growing up so fast. don't ever think that i don't. miracle is younger than you, so she needs more attention. daddy's sorry." i apologized to maddie seeing this really effected her.

after that i spent more time with maddie and made sure a mistake like that never happened again. she can now talk to me about anything.