sixteen ➳ he meets your family

your p.o.v.

you and justin has been dating for 5 months. you two have been living together for about 2 weeks. you decided it was time for him to meet your family which consists of your older brother, your mother, and your father. you don't live in your old state anymore which is flordia. you moved with justin to calabasas, california.

your parents are flying here to cali, you and justin have to go and pick them up from the lax airport. the flight lands at 4 and it is now 3. it would take about 30 mintues to get there. you wanted to be early picking them up.

"justin lets go!" you said after waiting 15 minutes.

"i'm coming. impatient much." justin said annoyed

"yes." you said as a come back. you really were impatient, it's nothing new though.

justin finally walked down the stairs. but you noticed something was off about him. you decided to brush it off thinking it was nothing.

you both got inside the car. you decided to bring up the odd feeling you got in the house. "justin, what's wrong with you? you seem a little off"

"it's nothing" he said not looking at you and biting his lip, letting you know he was lying.

"justin tell me, i don't like it when you are upset" you said. justin sighed but decided to tell you

"fine, what if your family doesn't like me? im not black, what if they don't like white people for enslaving them?" justin said worrying. you had to laugh

"baby, i don't care if they don't like you. i love you and thats all that matters and enslavement was so long ago" you said stretching over to kiss him on the cheek

"thanks babe, i love you too" justin said. and started driving to the airport feeling way better.

at the airport

you spotted your family, but only because your father had this big ass sign saying were with the bebs. you ran up to your brother first, y'all always had an unbreakable bond. "bitch, i missed you" your brother said, he was gay and your family accepted that.

"I missed you too" you said

"alright we get no love and i carried your fat self for 9 months" your mother said jokingly. you hugged her

"hey, give me some credit i put the sperm in her." your father said wanting a hug too. which you did.

your family has always been funny. it was embarrassing sometimes because they would do it in front of other people.

"who is this fine boy here?" your brother said looking at justin who was standing there awkwardly

"woah hands off, he's mine. this is my boyfriend justin bieber obviously" you said kissing his cheek.

your brother is very over-protective so he went up to justin and said "break her heart, and i'll break your balls"

"o-okay" justin was scared. your brother just laughed

your mother went up to hug him. your father circled around him and said the most awkward thing ever "have y'all had sex yet? cause honestly you being a virgin before was getting really annoying"

~~

author's note: i honestly wish my family was that laid back to talk to me like that. but nope. anyway happy new year. well belated new year

like, vote, comment