(11) Aesthetic Prompt #1

So, I've recently gotten into aesthetics- I love them XD and I tried to make a few...they're not BAD...they just aren't stellar. But, in honor of his new hair, I tried to make a red aesthetic of Mark and realized I could go two different ways.

Being me, I took both ways. Screw the road not traveled XD

So, since writing is more my forte, I'm going to write two prompts based off of the aesthetics I made. Here's the first one:

This one is probably the worst because the pictures don't blend together that well, but Shhhh

A picture is worth a thousand words...

And here's your dress

One last thing: I'm imagining him in high school looking mostly like he does now for this imagine and the next one

***

Aesthetic Prompt #1- Nice Guy Mark  [High School Prom AU]

You heard your dad's booming laugh downstairs, knowing instantly that Mark was there before your mom called up to tell you he arrived. Your little sister giggled on your bed, grinning at you excitedly. She was only in 6th grade- the idea of prom was still magical to her.

"Is anything bunched up in the back?" You asked, craning your neck as if you'd be able to see. She nodded and walked up to you, adjusting the blue skirt of your dress gingerly. You pulled on the white top of it, making sure your boobs were covered. Your sister backed up and smiled at your dress.

"It's beautiful on you," She breathed, handing you your white heels. You slid them on and wobbled slightly.

"Thank you," You answered, taking a few practice steps.

"You ready?"

"Um, I- hey!" You yelled as your sister ran out the door. In the shoes you had on, you couldn't run after her, but you did stumble to the door. You could here her giggle and make trumpet noises. Groaning, you hit your forehead on the door.

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I present to you, the beautiful, the breath taking, the majestic..."

"Oh god," You whimpered.