Chapter 17: Father-Daughter Relationships

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?" she asked, without looking at the caller's ID.

"Haruka-chan?"

Emerald eyes widened a bit at the sound of her godmother in the other line. "Obaa-san? What's going on?"

"Yuu was wondering if you're too busy to put us in your schedule again," Misa stated in the other line. "He's thinking of doing something extra with the invitations and wanted your go ahead before proceeding."

"Oh! Well actually our plans were cancelled today," Haruka answered. "Is it alright if only Michiru and I come by?"

"I think that would perfect, aka-chan."

Her mother using that nickname had spread…She sweatdropped.

"Alright, we're coming then."

"See you soon, dear."

She hung up the phone and gave a look to an inquiring violinist.

"We're going to visit my godparents again instead, apparently."

Her company could only laugh. "I don't have a say in it?"

"Well…I can go…you can wait for me at the beach house?"

"That's lonely…You're more than okay to just leave me there, ne?"

"Michiru, that's not what I meant and you know it…"

"You'll be coming back with women with you and I'll be like…a fifth wheel…"

"So dramatic…Fifth?! That means…"

"Nh…three girls?"

"I-am-not-a-playboy!" she grunted, but the playful smile on her face completely gave her away.

She retracted her arm out of the smaller woman's shoulders only to push her roughly onto the leather seat and straddle her. Sapphires widened in surprise as she only smirked and started cracking her knuckles.

"Haru…ka? Stop!!"

And the tickling finally commenced. She smirked at the utmost feeling of domination entering her system, but moreover warmed at the laughing expression of the woman squirming beneath her. It's been too long since she's seen such an easygoing expression on her face and missed it more than anything. Her fingers slid to Michiru's sides and pushed and prodded randomly, making her chuckle at the crazy and strong reflexes the violinist's lithe body lashed back with. Of course it wasn't anything she couldn't handle, but from her outward appearance, the smaller woman didn't look as strong as she was putting out.

"Ha! Haru—

"What??"

"Stop! Please!"

"But what was that you said about me?"

"I didn't…"

Sapphire eyes shut as her fingers pushed an extra sensitive spot in the smaller woman's side. She couldn't help her tongue that had come out of its hiding spot and was sticking out victoriously at the laughing woman as she could only continue to chuckle.

"Ne, Michiru—

"I'm sorry!"

She stopped suddenly, causing Michiru's fingers that had been fighting with hers to tangle together. Her breaths came out in fast repetitions as she could only give what looked like such a submissive look back to Haruka.

The blonde smirked. "What was that?"

"You're…not a playboy…" she panted and intertwined their hands together. "I'm sorry."