Wreck

There I was, so cold. I was lying on the ground. Covered in blood and internally bleeding out. Sirens. They all were sure I was dead. Was I? No I wasn't dead. Even though I wasn't my mom was. I was 13 years old at the time my mom and I got in that car accident. We were driving back to my dads house for the weekend.
My mom and dad got divorced. Ever since I was 9 I lived with my mom. Gone to Beachwood schools. Went to my dads every other weekend. I've always been the sporty type. I've done basketball and dance. I have 2 friends, well 2 main friends, Grace and Lizzie.
Well the car came straight out of no where. Crash! We were hit. The car hit my side. I went through the windshield as so my mom. At the moment I was out cold, they thought I was dead. They put on gernies, then took us to the truck. They called my dad and he rushed with his new girlfriend. Oh ya that's the reason my mom and dad got divorced. He had cheated on my mom with this tall, blonde girl, Olivia Cook. I hated her so much.
Well, she came with him. As they rushed me to the hospital, my dad was rushing there to. We arrived they took my daughter to room 809. I got there and rushed to her room. I was sure she died. I got in her room.