Chapter XIII

I felt as if everything in my life was gone. Vanished. Like I was just a body functioning without a soul.

Everyone started shooting towards Kylo. I looked up to see the source of the bullets, and saw two people - a man and a woman. I recognized the man as FN-2187, but not the woman.

I heard Chewie's loud roar as he shot his weapon. It brought me back to my childhood, when Ben, Chewbacca, Han, and I would play in the field. But now, that was all gone.

Kylo picked up his helmet and walked over to me. I knew he would chew me out, but I didn't care. Not one bit.

"Why did you come here," He pulled me out of the death filled room and into the same hallway I had come in.

"You killed your father, Kylo! You killed the man that had raised not only you, but me too!!" I let the tears fall from my eyes as he pulled me further and further.

"Do you seriously think for one minute that I wanted to kill him? To watch him fall down that chasm?!" It was then I realized that it was his Supreme Leader who had made him do this. Just so he could fully transition to the Dark Side. He was now officially my worst enemy.

"Go with Hux," He pushed me into the elevator and pressed a button. "And don't try to find me." Before I could say anything, the doors closed, and the room moved up.

I didn't want to cry.

That didn't stop my cheeks from getting soaked with tears.

"Ophelia, please, follow me." The elevator doors opened, revealing a frustrated General Hux. I didn't hesitate to follow him, I didn't want to see anything else tragic happen.

Soon enough, Hux and I arrived to a command ship. It was Kylo's, so of course, it was black. All black.

He and I boarded the ship, along with Captain Phasma and a few stormtroopers. "What about Kylo?" My voice screeched.

[okay so guys, i watched a video that said that Phasma's armor was built from Emperor Palpatine's ship. It also said that her armor is so strong that the garbage masher couldn't of killed her, and if anything, she broke the garbage disposal. so lets all pretend hux went to go get her out, okay? :)]

"Lord Ren, I'm afraid, gave us orders to leave without him." The Captain's metallic, robotic voice answered my question, and my heart broke even more than it already was.

I felt the ship take off into the atmosphere of the Starkiller Base, and with the rattle, my hand slipped to my waist. I felt around, trying to get to my lightsaber, but I my fingers couldn't find it.

"Where-Where's my lightsaber?!" Panic overtook my body once again as I frantically searched around the shuttle for my weapon.

"We can't go back for it, I'm afraid." Hux sighed, feeling sorry for me.

"No! I need that weapon! It was my great grandfather's!!" I screamed out in panic at the thought of losing that. It was special to me. Too special to lose.

"Ophelia, please calm down." Hux looked at me oddly.

"No, Hux! I will not calm down! I need that weapon!! Turn this damned ship around, right now!!" I yelled at the stormtrooper who was currently piloting.

"Just let her," Captain Phasma leaned back and shook her head.

I felt the ship turn, and I calmed down a bit. I looked out a window, and saw Kylo's familiar red lightsaber and a blue lightsaber warring against each other. The blue lightsaber pushed him to the ground, and I gasped with fright.

"Land, right now." I snapped, and the piloting stormtrooper didn't hesitate to obey me.

As we landed, the Millennium Falcon took off on the other side of the open part of the earth. I knew we had to act quickly.

"Kylo! Kylo!" I yelled out as I ran towards Ben's body that was lying on the ground. "Ben, are you okay?" Slowly, but surely, he stood up. His face had a long scar running diagonally through it, and he had two other burns on his body. 

"Lia, please, help me." For the first time in several years, I had seen him cry. It broke my heart.

Even though I was about a whole half foot shorter than him, I helped him to the ship the best I could. Once we had fully mad it in, the door closed, and we quickly took off.

The last thing on my mind was my grandpa's lightsaber.

----

iiitttts been a while, sorry 😬 I hope this was good enough.

good news!! my mom pre-ordered TFA, and we should be getting it in a few days, so i will be editing this book as soon as I see the movie again :)

thank you all so much!!!

-kenna