Chapter VIII

The feeling of his lips against mine sent a chill down my spine. It was a pleasant chill.

This kiss was filled with so much want and need, and the moment shared between us felt like forever. His hands landed on the wall behind me, and he pushed both of us against the black surface.

Ben pulled away and looked at me. "That-I shouldn't of done that, I can't." He covered his face with his hands and shook his head.

"I-I shouldn't have kissed back, either." For Yoda's sake, he murdered my parents on the intention of killing me! I didn't mean to kiss him.

Oh, who am I kidding. He's Kylo Ren. Of course I meant to kiss him!

"I'll... uh... have General Hux assign you to an empty room we have." He put his cloak and helmet back on, and marched out of the room.

-"-"-

"Hux, what is going on? What's wrong?" My legs tried to keep up with the General's fast pace as we walked down the long hallway.

"Some trooper betrayed us by leaving." He shook his head and anger and turned into a random room. I, of course, followed him.

"Which stormtrooper?" I asked him as he ordered around a bunch of people.

"FN-2187," I gasped at his reply. How could he leave without me? We had both planned to escape together many, many, times, and he just left me here with Ben! "He escaped with the victim that held the information to Skywalker."

"He's a traitor!!" I screamed out, causing everyone to flinch and look my way. I smashed the lamp that was nearest to me onto the floor violently.

General Hux looked at me with amusement and surprise. I stormed out of the room and tried to calm myself down. I wasn't known to throw tantrums like that, and I didn't want to be. It wasn't how Jedi dealt with their problems.

-"-"-

"Why does he want to see me?" I groaned and shoved my face into my pillow. "Can I have 5 more minutes?"

"Nope." Kylo attempted to drag my body off of my bed. I angrily kicked his chest, but he kept pulling.

"Okay, okay! I'll get up." I surrendered and crawled over to the dresser, grabbing a black sweater and black skinny jeans. Black was the only color they had.

My body finally stood up and walked to the bathroom. I
closed the door and stripped out of my robes, and put on the shirt and pants.

"Supreme Leader Snoke doesn't like to wait, Ophelia!" Kylo yelled from the other side of the door and I rolled my eyes before twisting the knob.

"Will you just shut up? I need to brush this bed head!" My fingers grasped the brush handle and I started de-knotting my light brown hair.

As I brushed my hair, I could feel him staring upon my body and it made me uncomfortable. He was noticing every single flaw that made me.

"Uh we should get going, like I said, Supreme Leader doesn't like to wait."

"Okay." I dropped the hairbrush and followed him out of my bedroom door, and we passed the room I had thrown a fit in yesterday.

"So, Hux told me you broke a lamp yesterday?" Kylo turned his head towards me with a chuckle.

"I was just really upset, I feel like FN-2187 betrayed me." I clenched my fists, and my skin turned white.

"Well, now you know how we feel." He sighed and pressed the 'up' button beside the elevator doors.

-"-"-

So, Ophelia is slowly changing... :)

I'm sorry it took me two days to update 😁

Thank you for all the votes! It really means a lot!!!

-Kenna