Me: cool.

It was 7 am. Again I needed to make a storm in my cupboard to look for a good dress. Whatever there's one thing always in my mind. No matter how hard I try I'd never be perfect for Harry. Damn insecurities.

It was 9:45 and I was completely ready

I went to the mall and waited for him. It was 10:30 and he was still not there. 11 and finally he arrived. I knew he was busy and that's why he was late. But he could give me a call at least. I waited for him standing there for 1 hour.

He got out of the car. Damn he was looking so hot. I'm sure that he never wore sunglasses on eyes. He always used it as hairband. He came near and I turned my back to him. He got it that I was mad. He grabbed me from my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry babe" I didn't reply. He again said "babe... I had to arrange this car. Everyone recognizes my car easily and today I don't want that. No one will able to think that I'm in this car. I don't want any disturbances. It'll be our day. I promise you won't regret any part of the day."
I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I said "well. You're forgiven but where are we going?"
"You'll know. Just hop on."
I rolled my eyes and hopped inside the car.

The car started moving very swiftly. I thought if I should tell him about Sam or not. But then I thought let's not ruin the day.
"Did I tell you in which country our next concert will held?" Harry asked while driving the car.
"Umm... No. I've seen the schedule but I don't remember. Sorry."
He started singing "the necessity for apology between you and me baby there is none."
I giggled and he smirked at me.
"What?" I frowned at his smirk.
"You're so cute!"
"Whatever.. Where's your next concert?"
"Drum rolls.." I started tapping on his shoulder with my hand. He screamed "aowwww!! That hurt!!"
"What? You said drum rolls. I had no choice."
He rolled his eyes and said "innnnnn London!"
"Ahhhhhh!!! Seriously?? That means I'm going to attend my first ever One Direction concert!!!"
"Yes my love! The lads are dying to meet you."
I grabbed his right hand which was free from the stirring. He smiled and honestly if it was possible then I would freeze the moment right there forever.

After like 2 hours I noticed a sign which said "Holmes Chapel 1 kilometres."
"Harold! We're going to Holmes Chapel?"
"Yeah! But how do you know already?"
"But why?"
"Umm.... Last night you said you're missing your family. So I thought you'd feel good if you meet my family"
I was totally surprised. I was going to meet Anne Twist. Harry's mom. He noticed me and asked "what happened?"
"I'm.. I'm scared. What if she doesn't like me?"
"Why wouldn't she? No matter how hard you try to get hated you'll fail. It's impossible to hate you."
"No Harry! Please. Let's go back. I have a strong feeling she won't like me"
"Shut up Zan. She'll love you"
"NooOoOoOO I'm afraid"
"OK I wont tell her that I love you. I'll say that you're my friend. Is that alright?"
I nodded my head very slowly.

No matter how hard I try to hide my insecurities it was useless. My brain was battling with my heart. My brain said she wouldn't like me. My heart said she would. I really didn't want Harry to lie because of me. So asked him again and again to go back. But he refused every time.

"Zan we're here"
I saw a beautiful house surrounded with various kinds of trees. My heart started to beat so fast that it can't be explained in words

We got out of the car and went towards the door. I stayed behind him. Harry knocked at the door and a cute lady with a beautiful smile opened the door.
"Harry! You're here."
"Hey Gems! How's everything going" they hugged and Gemma's eyes stood still on me. I said "hi Gemma. Nice to meet you"
Gemma looked at Harry.
"She..she's my friend. She's new here in London so I thought I'll roam her around"
"Really?" Gemma smirked at him.
"Where's mum?"
"She's inside. Come." Gemma looked at me and said "come here gorgeous. Let me guide you." She took my hand and started to walk through the loby. She's so friendly. I actually never thought she'd be so nice to me.

I looked back at Harry and saw him glaring at me. We went to the dining room and saw a charming lady decorating the table. She saw us. When her eyes spotted Harry she ran towards him and gave him a big hug. Harry hugged her back.

"Aww dear I missed you so much. I can't believe you're finally home. After so long" I saw tear drops escaping from her eyes. I noticed Harry's eyes were also wet but he didn't express it. It's so cute when a boy cries for his mum.
"I'm sorry mum I'm late"
"It's OK dear. By the way who's this pretty girl?"
"Oh yeah. Mum meet Zania, Zania meet my mom."
I nodded my head and said "hello ma'am nice to meet you!"
"Shut up! Don't call me ma'am. Call me Anne. I love my name!"
She laughd at my expression. "Why are you so afraid?  I won't eat you I promise" I laughed and eventually I became very free with them. Anne and gemma were so nice that it melt my heart.

Me and Anne were preparing for launch. Gemma and Harry were outside with Gemma's cat Olivia. I decided to help Anne. We were in the kitchen when she snapped the question at me "how long?"
"Sorry!"
"Harry and you?"
"O.. We're friends since the end of last year."
"Not friends. For how long you guys are together?"
"Excuse me. I-i don't understand."
"Stop sweetie. You can't hide it from me"
"Umm... It's been 3 months."
"Oo.. And how do you guys know each other?"
I told her all the story and the things she said made me feel so good
"You know at first I was quite angry about the fact that he chose you so quickly. But now when I know you love my son Harry Styles and not the celebrity Harry Styles is making me feel proud of my son for choosing you."
I just stood there and blushed like an idiot.
"How do you know about us?" I asked her
"Umm... Harry never shares his banana with anyone. But today he did. He shared it with you!"
Unholy thoughts gathered in my mind and I started laughing. Anne got it and exclaimed
"No no no no... Not in that way... O girl stop it. I meant the fruit banana."
"I got it ma'am. Don't worry."
"I said I'm Anne!!"
"Oops! Sorry."
"And he's my son. I can tell when he's lying"

We had lots of fun that day. One of the bestest day of my life. I forgot all that tension that I had that morning. I enjoyed every single moment of that day as Harry promised. At afternoon when the sun started to set we all were in the backyard. I saw Harry leaving the place. He gestured me to go with him. So I followed him.

I went inside the house. I searched for him but couldn't find him. Suddenly a hand grabbed my right hand and pushed me to the wall. His body pressed to mine. His face was only few inches away from me My cute cupcake was looking hot and dark. It gave me goosebumps.

He licked his lips with his tounge and said "mom.. She got it"
"I know"
"You do?"
"Yeah... She first asked me. So..."
"She likes you so much"
I blushed and he said... He didn't say anything. He just leaned towards me and looked into my eyes for permission. My giggle gave him the permission and he connected his lips with mine. His one hand was still grabbing one of my hands. His other hand made its way to my waist while my other hand made its way to his curly hair. This kiss at the end of the day was like a cherry on top of a cake. Right then I heard some giggling. We pulled apart and saw Anne and Gemma staring at us. Harry said with an awkward tone "what!?" I felt so shy that I ran from there and went to the kitchen.

My life was going so good that I never dreamt of. Though there were some shïts like Sam but I was not afraid of him any longer. Or should I be afraid!!!

************** :) **************

Sorry guys for this long update. Hope you're not bored. Why this big update? Because I'm happy. Why am I happy? Idek!

Thanks for reading or should I say bearing the boringness. Hihihi...

Thanks! X