Top 10 songs

THE HOT 10 SONGS

10. Roses.
The Chainsmokers feat. Rozes.
*People who like Dj' songs won't regret listening to it.

9.Cake by The Ocean
DNCE.
*It's funky, it's fresh, it's something people can listen all night!

8.Hello
Adele
*Do I really have to talk about this, I mean it's the goddess singing.

7.Me, Myself and I
G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha
*The best chorus ever with an amazing mixture of rap displaying
the sorrows of being famous.

6. Pillow Talk
Zayn
*It's an alternative R&B ,heartbroken song that can handle pop interloper.

5.My house
Flo Rida.
*It's intended reaction with its warm keys and lifting vibes with rap.

4.Sorry
Justin Bieber
* Bieber is showing his maturity through his music, it's a mixture of R&B, dancehall and pop!

3. Stressed Out
Twenty One Pilots.
*The music decrypts the responsibilities that are put onto young-adults,it's Rap rock and alternative hip!

2.Love Yourself.
Justin Bieber
*Written by Ed Sheeran and sang by Biebs so you all know how the final product would be!

And finally 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

1.Work
Rihanna feat.Drake.
*The best twerk song till now!! Rihanna did a great job in the music!!!

The Spotlight Which Attracted The Teen's In This Song:

A performance of Rihanna and Drake singing work and Drake suddenly touched Rihanna's butt, the next day after the performance , people started making memes of Drake and Rihanna's little show!!!

Ps: what's with people and butts like everything is related to ass, these days, but that happiness Drake is having in the picture , man his face is lit up like a 100 watts bulb!