Undiscovered Talented Writer

Happyharshini

Harshini Srikanth. An awesome writer whose stories can melt you in a puddle of chocolate. She is known for her story 'Red Ribbon Of Fate'
which is trending on hot list at no. 8 from weeks!
Here is an exclusive interview with her about her growth and success!

Interview

1.Welcome to this interview Harshi! Thank you so much for taking out time for us, how do you feel and what was your experience as a member of our group?

H- I feel really happy to be a part of such an awesome group that helps young writers get recognized, understand problems, give them advice and also conduct entertaining competitions. It is really a great initiative and I am really proud of you guys what you have started is helping many people all around the world. Do continue being so caring, and good at heart.

2. Aww! We are proud of you too! So our first question to you:
You have written many genres, from poetry to children book to Romance. Do you find it difficult to shift your writing skill between them?

H- No, I don't really find it difficult to shift my writing style as such. Since I have a standard descriptive writing style which I seem to be using everywhere. The only difference in writing kids book is that one must think from a child's perspective before jotting down the plot and theme. The rest goes with flow.

3. That's a talent definitely because not everyone can do that! Moving on,
Bubble world is a story based on a magical world, do you personally believe in magic and destiny?

H- I wrote bubble world when I was in eight grade. At that age, I loved the idea of fairies, witches, mermaids and the thought of going to fairy land. If you ask me I believe in magic now, I would have to think for a moment. I would say there is definitely some amount of magic all around us. And well as for destiny, of course I do. 'Red Ribbon Of Fate' is completely based on that.

4. *whispers* I still believe that Hogwart's owl forgot direction of India, that's why I am a muggle.
Anyways, Is red ribbon of fate inspired by Chinese mythology which says, there is an invisible red string tying pinkies of soulmate together?

H- Yes it is. I was watching a Japanese drama that used a similar concept and I really found it intriguing. So I decided to incorporate that idea into the story.

5.Wow that sounds really good and magical!
How did you came to know about this site? How was your first few months here?

H- I joined the site sometime in eight grade when my friend introduced me to it. she told me that there was this book that I had to definitely read.

When I realised it was a platform to showcase my talent, I put up two of my incomplete stories - "Ally Goes To Lovedale"; "Wonder Tower Hotel" and Bubble world . I didn't advertise them so much, so people didn't really read it.

First two months, I mainly concentrated on reading fantasy, teen fiction, romance etc. I was so addicted to the site that I was always stuck to it.

6. *sighs* romance and teen fics are life.. An escape from our hectic life!
You are a dental student, how do you manage your time between off campus and studies?