Authors Note :)

Boo!!! *throws popcorn* Yeah that was a really cheesy ending but I can't help it!!!

Oh I really didn't want to ruin the look of this by adding this authers note in but I noticed many things that need to be said...though feel free to skim read this or just skip it all together...'tis up to you :) 

This part is random and un-necessary so just skip it :) So like I said, this is based off the song "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz and it sort of fits (I hope) and I put a few of the lines from the song into this so that's why some things don't make sense :/  I apologise for the overuse of English Terms so just ask me what things mean and I'll be glad to tell you what they mean in American terms. For now, though, please, I hope you enjoyed my "Novella" and that you managed to get past the first part :) Feed back would be amazing but I don't want to pressure you guys into it because so many authors do that and it really annoys me. "If you don't wote then I won't upload" sort of thing. Jeez! Anyways, love you all and thank you so so much for reading!

And if you want to read a more colourful version of this then head on over to this link here and there will be colours and comments and shizz like that!

http://www.booksie.com/RLH