The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Three.

I walked out of my new gym coach office with my new gym uniform and a piece of paper with my locker room number and combo. I guess dark purple and gold a good match. I walked into the boys locker room and was a little thankful enough Hayden was in the same class. I was a little suprised to find my locker was right next to him.

"Please say this class are at least descent.", I asked as I put in my combo to my locker. At my old school, gym was nothing but a hang out session. Man, I thought only me and a few other wolves were the only ones caring enough to do something.

Hayden threw off his shirt and threw it in his locker before answer, "Yeah. I mean, the guys here love to play, but the girl--eh, that's a different story.", he grinned, making me arch an eyebrow. "Your little mate in the same class to.",

I wanted to hit my head against the locker so bad, I actually did, groaned, and sqeeuze my eyes shut, "You have to be kidding.",

"Nope.", he said, popping the 'p' and chuckled. I took my head off the locker and opened it and threw my stuff in it. I took off my shirt as he continued, "Surpisingly, she's very good...at flexability.", he smirked.

My eyebrows forward together, "Flexability?",

"She use to be in gymnastics. Started when she was nine and quite when she was fourteen. But she's still very flexabile.", he chuckled and threw on his dark purple basketball shorts. "That girl can do a split so easily, it looked painful by just watching.", he chuckled.

The image of her being in a leotard flashed in my mind. It was a red one with sparkles on it. It looked amazing on her lightly tan skin and her long dark brown hair down and her smiling made me feel crazy all over....

I shook my head and Hayden must of notice what I was thinking cause he laughed and slapped my shoulder as he walked away, but said before walking out of the gym room, "Dress fast. Coach hates late commers.",

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly before throwing on my gray shirt with the school name and logo on. I took my blue jeans and threw on my dark purple baketball shorts and ran out of the locker room into the gym were everyone was running laps.

I couldn't help but freeze when I entered. I saw Makenna on the other side running with Hayden, who was talking and grinning down at her. My knees felt weak seeing her in red and white strip shorts and the same grey shirt I had on, but it was smaller and it clings to her a little. She had her beautiful hair in a ponytail and it went back and forth like a horses tail as she ran. She was frowining up at Hayden with confusion on her face.

What in Gods name is he doing over there with her?, I thought. First, him just being next to her made me feel totally pissed off. He shouldn't be anywhere what is mine! And he better wip that smirk off his face or I'll do it for him! Like Hell I'll let another guy--especially a wolf flirt with her!

Second, what is he talking to her about? He better not be leaving hints or talking about me. I swear to God, if he is, I'll murder him. I don't want to know anything about me! Well, like I even told Hayden anything about me, but still. I don't want her to hear my name or anything.

Hayden looked up at me and grinned bigger and Makenna head snapped over to me and we made eye contact. She stopped running and Hayden kept on going as we stared in each other. Hell, it didn't matter that was on the other side of the room. I could still see her light pale green eyes.

A moment later, she looked back and forth to see if anyone noticed her staring and her small cheeks redden up as she started running again.

I didn't even notice Hayden was close before he slapped my back, making me look away from Makenna running gorgous legs...