Friends? Part 2

"Friends"

Sun blinked. "we are friends right?" she asked. Pyrite rolled his eye and blue smiled weakly. But Moon had a blank unreadable expression on his face.

"right?" sun repeated. Pyrite nodded hesitantly, but blue looked more confident when he nodded. Moon sighed and nodded slowly.

"great!" sun clapped her hands together and smiled. Pyrite, in all truth didn't want to be friends with the other gems, but it made his brother happy. on homeworld gems and him and his brother's rank never had any friends, they only had each other and even then it wasn't enough for the polar opposite twins. 

Moon didn't want to be friends with these gems either but it made sun happy, so that made him happy. on homeworld sun made plenty of friends, Moon had none, he only had his sister and maybe Jet, but she was always around gems more like her type, so Moon and Jet never really spoke to one another.

Sun just smiled more. "So what was your rank back on homeworld?" Sun asked.

Blue was extremely hesitant to answer. "in time, if i trust you then we will tell you our rank" Pyrite said.

Sun nodded. "i understand!" she exclaimed. Moon looked at Pyrite, he was defiantly a secretive Gem, not one to reveal his secrets. maybe if he could get to know Pyrite he could learn his secrets. maybe, just maybe.