"Gems?"

"Gems"

Sun and moon froze.

"Hello?" Sun called out. No response.

"Hello?" She repeated. Still. No response.

"Hello!" Sun said quite a bit louder. Blue fell backwards at the suddenly louder tone. He fell on a twig and it snapped, causing blue to let out a small shriek in surprise.

Sun whispered something in moon's ear and they slowly walked over to the bush where they were hiding. Blue scrambled backwards as moon and sun came into view. Pyrite stood up and towered over the two shorter gems.

"Hello" Pyrite said, his only eye fixed on the two gems. Sun looked up at Pyrite.

"Who are you?" Asked sun.

"Why should I tell you?" Pyrite said firmly holding his gaze. By then blue had moved to stand up beside pyrite staring at the two gems. A smile formed on sun's face.

"I'm sunstone! And this is moonstone!" She said gesturing to moon.

"I'm Pyrite, and this is Blue Pyrite" pyrite said.

Moon and blue said noting, blue had his gaze fixed on the ground while moon's gaze was fixed on the forest beyond where they stood.

"How long ago did you crash here?" Pyrite asked turning his head to the side.

"Not to long ago" sunstone mumbled

"You?" She added.

"I honestly don't know" Was pyrite's reply.

Moon saw something... Unwelcoming in Pyrite's gaze. He grabbed sun's wrist and ran Into the forest.

--Sun and moon--

"What was that for!" Sun exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

"Something about that Pyrite didn't seem friendly" moon explained, glancing over to where they had just been.

"He just doesn't seem nice"