What's his secret?

Moon tore his gaze away from Pyrite and back to Sun.

"Have any of you heard of this place?" Sun asked. Pyrite nodded.

"Yes I do in fact. I believe we are on earth, a target for homeworld to start a colony. Well it failed, a group of rebels stopped them before they could go any further than "the galaxy warp", a kindergarten maybe two... And other structures. Other then that the planet has had no contact with gems" Pyrite said, clearly to proud of his knowledge of, earth. Moon rolled his eyes. Pyrite turned his attention to moon but he dared not to speak.

"How do you know this?" Moon asked, finally gathering his courage to ask Pyrite a question.

"Simple" Pyrite began. "I spent some time In the archives gathering knowledge of earth and it's native species, humans. Like their language and basic things like that" Pyrite explained. Moon slowly nodded. "now, we should't stay here long, i'm sure humans are going to come running after they see two ships falling from the sky." Pyrite said, and he began to walk. "are you coming?" he asked sharply. no one hesitated to follow the yellow gem.

Moon hung back a little further, he eyed Pyrite suspiciously. Something about him just didn't seem right, at all. Like he was keeping something extreamly important hidden, and Moonstone was determined to find out what that was... At any cost.

Sorry short chapter after a long wait, I'm trying to figure out how exactly I want to get to the main plot.
~Jade