"You can wear these, the bathroom is on the left" he stated shoving the clothes in my hands before stomping away obviously still mad about his encounter with his father. I walked into the bathroom and got changed. I looked down at myself and noticed that the sweatpants were way to big for my small legs, and the shirt hung down to just over my knees. This was all the result of my shortness, especially compared to Gray's big size.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway, not knowing which room was his. After battling with myself I finally chose one a few doors down. I quietly opened the door and met a pair of bright blue eyes staring back at me.

"I'm so sorry. I was looking for Gray's room and I didn't know where it was so I just guessed, I'm really sorry" I apoligized at the women laying in the bed in front of me.

"It is quite alright dear. Don't worry about it. What's your name hun?" the women asked causing me to smile brightly. Her tone was sweet and unlike Gray's father there was not an ounce of anger within it.

"I'm Ryder" I smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart, I'm Judy, Grayson's mother. Are you his girlfriend?" She asked kindly, causing me to let out a chuckle.

"No ma'am just a friend" I answered.

"That's quite odd. Gray doesn't usually bring people around to often. Like many of his girlfriends. I think he thinks I'm stupid sometimes, when he brings girls home and expects me not to know. Do you think he's embarrassed of me?" Judy looked down sadly. My heart instantly broke. Before I knew what I was doing I went over to her bed and grabbed her hand.

"Trust me he's not embarrassed of you. To be honest, I think he's more embarrassed of the girls he brings home" I said trying to cheer her up. It seemed to be working because a smile appeared on her face.

"You're very beautiful by the way" she complimented.

"Aw thank you, you are too" I smiled, "And I absolutely love your eyes"

"Ha, beautiful? My hair is gone and I'm disgustingly overweight. Not to mention my skin is incredibly pale. But thank you darling" Judy looked down her upsetting mood coming back.

"No, no. I have not even known you for 5 minutes and you are already one the most amazing people I've ever met. Beauty is not defined by your looks. If it were I would be thrown into a circus" I laughed. Judy also let out a chuckle of her own.

"You are just the sweetest little thing I've ever met. I wish Gray could find a girl like you. He's a good kid, he really is. If you ever want to date him you absolutely have my 100% blessing" she rambled. I laughed and was about to turn down her offer to date Grayson, when the door opened.

"Night mama" Grayson yawned walking into the room then freezing once he saw me. "What are you doing in here?" He asked coldly but still tried to contain his temper since his mom was here.

"Sugar, Ryder is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Now how come you've never brought her home before? Honey, she is just an apple pie and a half" Judy said causing Grayson to groan and me to chuckle comsidering she compared me to apple pie.

"Ma, trust me. This girl" he said walking over to me and putting his hand on top of my head, "is not sweet at all"

I looked up at him pretending to be offended, and slapped his chest playfully.

"Now you shut it Gray, you know she's a doll and absolutely adorable too" Judy said causing Grayson to roll his eyes.

"You know what? Fine, whatever. Now come on" he said motioning for me to leave with him. I stood up and gave Judy a hug.

"It was nice meeting you" I smiled, which she returned.

"You too sweetheart, I would love to talk another time"

"Absolutely" I agreed before walking towards the door. I turned around to see Grayson giving his mom a sweet kiss on the head and a heart warming smile that I've never seen before. It wasn't his normal icy state or flirtatious smirk. It was sweet and caring.

"Goodnight mama, love you" Gray smiled.

"Love you too Gray"

He walked out into the hall with me and I looked at him with a smile.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head but couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. It was so sweet the way he treated his mom. It was a side of Grayson I've never seen before and I really liked it.

"Nothing" I said before he gave me a weird look and lead me down the hallway. He opened a door which I assumed was his to reveal a decent sized room. It was a pretty typical room with a tv, a bed, a few posters and clothes scattered across the floor.

"Okay I'm gonna go downstairs on the couch, you sleep on the bed" he said taking his shirt which of course made me stare. Damn as much as I dislike this kid, his abs are absolutely amazing. I snapped out of my daze and instantly started to argue.

"No you're not sleeping on the couch in your own house"

"You have a fight tomorrow, you need a good night sleep"

"I don't care, I'm not sleeping on that bed"

"Stop being so fucking stubborn"

I rolled my eyes and pursed my lips at him before dropping to the ground.

"Um, what are you doing?" Gray asked confused.

"I'm sleeping on the ground, duh!" I said obviously. I heard him sigh then walk over to light switch and flick it off. I smiled, feeling good that I won our argument. All of the sudden two strong arms lift me up bridal style and put me on the bed before laying down next to me.

"Since your so damn stubborn, we'll both just sleep in the bed" he huffed. I was gonna protest but then realized his bed was really comfortable. Just as I felt myself drifting off to sleep, I felt Grayson poke my side.

"Um Ryder?" He asked quietly.

"Mhm?" I hummed.

"Could you...um...maybe not tell anyone about the whole situation with my mom?" He asked sweetly and shyly.

"Of course Gray, don't worry" I smiled although he couldn't see.

"Oh and Ryder?" He asked for the second time.

"Yeah?" I responded annoyed.

"You look hot in my clothes" I could practically hear him smirk before I felt and arm drape around my waist and pull me closer. I tensed at first but then snuggled into his chest. This is weird. Grayson Jones and I, Ryder Russo are NOT suppose to be cuddling.

But why did it feel so right?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Wow! Another chapter!!
The fight is coming next chapter, which I'm excited about!
I've been really busy with softball and family problems but I will keep updating don't worry.
Have a beautiful day!!
- Fighting Turtle 🐢