"Sure" Ryder shrugged. I didn't say anything but just looked into her blue eyes, then I heard her sigh, "Look, I know how this is gonna end. We are going to keep fighting until I either punch you in the face or you start yelling at me. Then your probably gonna threaten to tell Tony or some shit leaving me no option but to go home with you"

Wow. I didn't even think of that but honestly that's probably true. So I walked over to my bike handing her the helmet.

"Don't you have to wear this?" Ryder asked me with what almost looked like worried eyes.

"Nah, you're wearing it and don't you dare argue with me because I'm not gonna let you talk me out of it"  I stated causing her to roll her eyes. After minutes of us bickering she finally huffed when I put the helmet on her head. She's one stubborn little thing. She pouted at me as I clipped the helmet making me chuckle at her adorableness. Wait. Adorableness? Oh my god I'm going soft. Hell no I can't let this happen.

Ryder's P.O.V.

One minute Grayson was chuckling as he put his big ass helmet on me, the next he gave me a death glare telling me to 'get the fuck on the bike'. Okay, whatever asshole.

I wrapped my arms around him as we rode in the darkness of the night. At first he tensed up but soon relaxed. We drove for a few  minutes and before I knew it we were arriving at his house.

I hopped off his bike and waited for him to take me inside, He simply brushed passed me while purposely bumping his shoulder against mine. I rolled my eyes amd resisted the urge to punch him in the face. He quietly opened the door, which was odd. All of the sudden, he stopped walking which caused me to bump into his back.

"Dad?" Gray asked facing a man who looked like an older version of him. Same black hair, same dark eyes. Same intimidating figure. "What are you doing home so early?

That's weird. It's already 10 pm, which is usually considered late to most people.

"I just didn't want to stay out anymore. I wanted to come home to see my boy and beautiful wife" Grayson's dad smiled. Although he seemed like a nice man, I could sense some venom in his voice. Then, out of nowhere Grayson let out a laugh, causing his father and I to share matching confused looks.

"Dad why are you really home?" Grayson chuckled, yet just like his dad I could sense anger in his tone. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I see you brought a girl home," his father spoke, completely ignoring Grayson's question "What's your name sweetheart?"

His voice was kind, but I still felt uneasy.

"Um... Ryder. Ryder Russo. Nice to meet you sir" I stuck my hand out for him to shake when Grayson quickly grapped my wrist and hauled my behind his large frame. I shot Gray a confused look and his expression softened before going back to making a disgusted face at his dad.

"You don't know where his hands have been" Grayson spit venemously staring down his father. My eyes widened along with his dad's before he quickly stood up from his chair.

"How dare you speak to me that way. I am your father and I will not be disrespected in my own house"

"Then maybe you should start acting like one" Grayson said simply. I could tell he wanted to say more but held back because I was there. Gray then just rolled his eyes before dragging me upstairs with an angry expression. I didn't bother to ask what that was all about, remebering the time that he dropped the subject of my father. As I was lost in my thoughts I looked up to realize that Grayson  was no longer in front of me, and I stood alone in the empty hallway upstairs. Grayson reappeared a few moments later, with clothes in his hands.