IMAGINE: Falling in love with Lee at first sight

You hustle down the sidewalk, the late winter wind whipping your hair back. You've been in a rush all day, starting from being late to your job interview. Now you're trying to get to the nearest coffee shop before school lets out. Your steps quicken even more when the coffee shop comes into view.
     You past the chairs and tables outside the shop, when a man pulls back his chair right into you. You gasp, trying to avoid him. You end up tripping and falling forward. Your purse and paper work from your interview fly from your hands and scatter everywhere. You let out a cry when you hit the cement.
     "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" The man exclaims, kneeling beside you. He gently turns you over. "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. You stare up at him, your eyes searching his handsome face. He and you stare at each other for a long moment. You're the first one to break the silence and the intense stare.
     "Lee Pace?" You ask incredulously. Lee blushes at your recognition of him.  
      "I'm so sorry. This going to be all over the news." He mutters. He gently pulls you up into the sitting position, his hands on your upper arms. "Are you all right?" He asks. You nod, blinking slowly.
     "Yeah... yeah, I'm fine." You breathe, touching your head. Lee gasps.
     "Your arm's bleeding." He whispers, mortified. You look down and see the blood running down your elbow.
     "Oh, so I am." You murmur.
     "Here, let me help you." Lee says. He helps you up and makes you sit down. He quickly gathers your purse and papers as you watch him in fascination.

---

     Lee sits down in front of you. "I got a first-aid kit from inside." He explains, setting the little red box on the table. You laugh softly and shake your head, flushing with embarrassment.
     "You didn't have to go through so much trouble. It's just a scratch." You say.
     "It doesn't matter. You're still bleeding." Lee says. "Hold out your arm." He commands gently. You do as he says. Lee holds your arm in his hand while he cleans your small wound. "What's your name?" He asks as he cleans it.
     "YN." You answer. He looks at you, smiling.
     "Nice to meet you. Sorry it had to be under such a weird circumstance." Lee says. You smile.
     "It's fine." You reply. Lee and you talk until he's finished cleaning up your wound and putting a bandage on it.
     "Can I buy you a coffee?" He asks.
     "No, no, no, you've done enough." You protest.
      "Please, I want to. I feel so bad." Lee pleads softly. You bite your lip, your heart leaping within your chest. You allow a smile to creep across your lips.
     "All right." You cave in. Lee grins.
     "Great." He says.

---

     Two hours later, Lee and you get up to leave. "This is was so much fun." He says.
     "It was, I really enjoyed it." You respond, smiling. 
     "Again, I'm so sorry about practically running you down." He apologizes, wincing. You laugh and lightly touch his arm, looking up at him.
     "Lee, it's okay." You say softly. He stares down at you, a small smile dancing on his lips. Your heart pounds wildly in your chest and you let another soft laugh.
     "If you don't think this is too weird, could we trade phone numbers?" Lee asks. You look up at him, trying to hide your grin, but failing.
     "Sure, I'd love that." You reply. Lee grins and you both trade phone numbers.
     "I hope we can do this again, Y/N." Lee says.
     "I hope so too." You agree.
     "Well, good night." He says softly. You smile.
     "Good night." You reply, walking away. You occasionally look back at Lee as he watches you, smiling.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!