IMAGINE: Being married to Lee

You jump slightly when arms come around your waist, as you cook in the kitchen.
     "Hello, beautiful." Lee, your husband of three weeks, whispers in your ear before kissing your cheek. You breathe a sigh of relief and put your hands on his arm, turning your head to look up at him.
     "You scared me." You admit, smiling.
     "Sorry, I probably should've made some sort of noise or something." Lee says as you turn in his arms. You wrap your arms around his neck, completely in love with this man.
     "It's all right. It was a good scare." You reply. Lee smiles and kisses you passionately until you're left breathless. "I hope you'll still kiss me like that when we're old and gray." You whisper, your eyes searching your husband's. He rests his forehead against yours, his chest moving in rhythm with yours.
     "I promise, Y/N, that I will kiss you like that every day until the day I die." He says. You smile, your eyes closing.  
     For a few minutes, Lee and you just hold each other. He suddenly sniffs. "Is something burning?" He asks. Your eyes fly open.
     "My bread!" You exclaim, jumping away from your husband. You rush to the oven and peer inside of it. "Phew, just in time." You breathe, grabbing an oven mitt and taking the bread out of the oven. You set it on the stove and turn to face Lee who's silently laughing. "What?" You ask.
     "Y-you're just so cute. I love you so much." He chuckles, before grabbing your hand and pulling you back into his arms. You smile sheepishly.
     "I love you too." You reply. You stand on your tiptoes and kiss Lee deeply.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!