Seventeen

"Why is your relationship so beautiful?" Zayn cries out, landing face first into the bed. He mumbles something that gets muffled by the pillow.

"What?" Louis asks.

"I said, why do you plan on making me steal your boyfriend?"

"I thought you were purely girls. Not strictly dick-ly." Louis says with scrunched brows. Zayn turns so he's lying on his back and shrugs his shoulders.

"I mean, he's treating you like a king. Where do I sign up for that shit?" Louis blushes and twirls the rose pendant around his fingers.

"Do you call him daddy?" Zayn asks suddenly, knocking the breath out of Louis. The small boy chokes on his spit, coughing loudly. Zayn is unnerved.

"What kind of question is that?"

"One that I demand an answer for." Zayn retorts, "He's the definition of a sugar daddy! He's older, with money–that he spends on you–and he just fits all the criteria for—"

"Zayn!" Louis cries out, completely mortified. His face turns red and he buries his face in his hands.

"You do! Oh my God, I knew it!" Zayn exclaims.

"It was one time!"

"Oh, were you guys doing the nasty?" The raven haired boy smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm...not answering that."

Zayn's eyes widen comically and he slaps a hand over his mouth.

"You did! I can't believe you had sex with—"

"We didn't have sex!" Louis cries out, ears heating up from embarrassment.

"But it was the nasty, right? Let me guess, a blowjob?"

"Zayn!" Louis stuffs his face into a pillow. He could hear his friend chuckle just as the door opened. Louis looked up to find Harry standing there with an amused expression.

"You two are quite loud." He says, leaning against the doorway. Louis blushes again and mutters profanities at Zayn.

"I was wondering if I could steal Louis for the night, if you're alright with that, doll."

"He calls you doll, what the fuck." Zayn curses. Louis jumps up and waves off Zayn, grateful to be rid of his perverted company.

Harry smiles and takes the small boys hand, leading him to his room.

"Zayn seems to really take a liking to our relationship." Harry acknowledges and Louis giggles, nodding. Harry closes the door behind them.

He sits on his bed and pulls Louis down with him, the small boy straddling his lap. Louis plays with a strand of Harry's hair, twirling it around his finger. They don't say anything, just sit there admiring each other.

Harry smiles fondly up at Louis, moving a few stray hairs from his eyes, cerulean blue staring back at him.

"You're just someone I can sit back and admire." Harry says. Louis blushes and buries his face in Harry's neck.

"Love you." Louis mumbles and Harry smiles to himself.

"I love you too, darling."

Louis sits back up and kisses him softly. Their lips move against each other's slowly. There's no rush, no frantic motions. They sit and drink in each other's presence completely content.

Until they could hear someone walking towards Harry's room.

At first they think it's Zayn, so they don't think much of it. When the door opens and Simon Cowell is standing there, they can't do much but sit awkwardly.