Fifteen

The picture above is Clarke's outfit for the date. This picture👇🏼is the light garden.

Bellamy's PoVThe rest of the week went by rather slow for me since I had to stay home

Bellamy's PoV
The rest of the week went by rather slow for me since I had to stay home. Octavia got a ride with Clarke for the rest of the week incase I wanted to use the car for something. It's Friday, mine and Clarke's date is tonight. School just let out and I got a text from O'

Octavia; Hey Clarke and I are going to be at her house, I'm going to help her get ready.

Me; okay, thanks.

So since it was 4:15 and we weren't going out until 6 tonight. I decided to take a shower. I put on some nice jeans and a nice Shirt. Then I left to go get Clarke some flowers. I entered the flower shop "Hi, may I help you?" A dark haired girl said, she looked around my age. Her name tag read Lexa. "Uh, yes I'm looking for some flowers to get my gir- erm date." I said almost calling Clarke my girlfriend I have to admit, it sounds nice. "Okay, what does your girl date like?" Lexa laughed at my stuttering to say girlfriend. "She likes Tulips, sunflowers, orchids, and iris'" I answered. "Ah here she'll like this." Lexa smiled handing me a bouquet of Sunflowers and orchids. "Thank you" I smiled back. "That will be $14.37" I paid for the flowers then left. It's now 5:45 I got home, freshened up a bit more then walked to Clarke house.

*Knock knock*
Clarke opened the door "Hey."she smiles at me. My jaw dropped a little bit seeing her. "Wow."is all I could say. She blushed "uhm these are for you." I handed her the the bouquet. "Aw my favourite flowers. Your so sweet" she smells the flowers then puts them in a vase with some water. "Well you ready to go?" I ask hold out my arm for her to take it. "Absolutely." She took my arm and we walked to my car.

Clarke's PoV
Bellamy gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I put them in a vase then we left to the Ice skating rink. We rented some skates. "Do you know how to ice skate?" I ask Bellamy who seems to be holding onto the wall for dear life. "Kind of?" He said in a questioning tone. I laugh at him and grab his hand "here I'll show you, all you need to do is put your feet firmly on the ground and push off with one foot." He did as I said and took off perfectly still holding onto my hand. We skate around for a while, then the rink started to close so we retuned our skates and went to Bellamy's car.

We got to the light garden. "Wow" is all I could say. "It's almost as beautiful as you princess." Bellamy smiles grabbing my hand. I blush "Bellamy." I playfully punch his arm. "Ouch." He grabbed his arm and pretend pouted. We walked around and looked at all the lights. It was so beautiful and amazing. "Princess?" Bellamy broke the silence. "Yes?" I look into his chocolate brown eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked full of emotions. "Yes" I gasped and I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me, after a while longer of looking at the lights we left to go home. "Thank you Bellamy" I say climbing into his truck. "For what princess?" He started the car. "For this." I say pointing to the light garden. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "No problem princess."