Two

Octavia's PoV

Bell and I got up and packed the rest of our stuff in the U-Haul, "Today is the day". I quietly say to myself as I closed the front door to my childhood home. "It's time to say goodbye to my old life and Hello to my new one".

"We will be on the road for a good two hours Octavia, if you need to go to the bathroom or want to get some snacks now is the time to do that." Bellamy stated. "Uh.. no uhm I'm good lets go". I reply. And with that we are off.

2hours later

"Hey, O' we're here". Bellamy said while budging my arm for me to wake up. "Okay okay I'm up"! I snapped at Bellamy not meaning to I was just really tired, oops... "Alright well let's at least get out our beds first so that we can just go inside and rest for a while". Bellamy gestured to the back of the U-Haul. "After that we can start moving in our boxes". He finished.

*Next day*

Bellamy's PoV

I got up off of my make shift bed and started unpacking my things in my room, when I hear a knock on my door. I think to myself "who could that possibly be? We haven't lived here but one night". I go down stairs and answer the door. "Hello"? I say "Hi"! A girl excitedly says. "I'm Clarke and this is my roommate Lincoln". "Hi, I'm Bellamy an-" "I'm Octavia"! O' comes rushing in out of nowhere. "It's nice to meet you both"! Lincoln says putting his hand out for us to shake. "So uh, what brings you two by"? I ask. "Well we saw you were new to the neighbourhood and thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves". Clarke replied. "That's very thoughtful of you"! Octavia chimed in. "Would you like to come inside? I mean we haven't really unpacked yet but-" Octavia started but Lincoln cut her off "No no , we will leave you to unpack and get settled before we 'intrude'". "Okay well thank you for stopping by and introducing yourselves"! O said. But the whole time Octavia was talking I couldn't stop looking at Clarke... And she kept looking me up and down for a while too...
O' and I finished unpacking the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and my room. "I'll finish unpacking my room later Bellamy". Octavia started " I want to get a couple things from the store for my room before I unpack". She finished. "Okay, fine by me". I say. I go to the living room, plop down on the couch and watch some tv for the rest of the night. "Hey O' what do you want to order for dinner"? I hollered
"Ummm, can we do Chinese"? Octavia asked. "Yeah sure"! So I rung the closest Chinese restaurant to us and ordered our favourite food.