Eleven

Clarke's PoV
The week went by fast. I have my date with Atom later today. It's currently 7:00am. But one thing I noticed this week was Bellamy being distant, it started Monday after we all went to the peer. I shook the thought out of my mind and when to Octavia's so she can help me decide what to wear.

*Knock, knock*
Bellamy answers the door which surprised me, because he's never up this early. "Oh uh, hey Bellamy" I smile "Hi, come on in" Bellamy said obviously still tired. "O' Clarke's here" he yelled up the stairs "I'm in my room" I heard Octavia's faint voice. I went upstairs to her room. "Hey, why is Bellamy up so early?" I ask "I don't think he ever went to sleep" Octavia said lightly laughing. "Why?" I say "I don't know. All I know was he went and bought a punching bag last night and wouldn't stop punching it." Octavia said looking threw her closet. Bellamy bought a punching bag? Since when is he violent?

"Here how about this?" Octavia asks pulling out a floral patterned skater dress and a white lace cover jacket with some wedged shoes and a blue clutch bag. I decided I would pair that with my 'Clarke' necklace from Bellamy and my dads watch. (a picture of the outfit is at the beginning of the chapter.) "I love it!" I exclaim. So Atom isn't picking me up until 4:00pm and it's currently 8:00am. So for the next while I'll just hang out with Octavia and Bellamy.

Bellamy's PoV
Someone knocks on the door. "Bell can you get that?" O' shouts from her room. I go open the door and it's Clarke "oh hi Bellamy" she said "Hi, O' Clarke's here" Octavia yelled something from her room. I didn't understand what but Clarke did because she went up there. Seeing Clarke made all my emotions rush back, for a while I forgot she had a date With Atom.

I recently bought a punching back to take out my frustration, so I could think clearly. I had been punching it all night trying to forget about Clarke and Atom. God what did this girl do to me?
Until Atom showed up for Clarke she hung out here with us. "Hey Clarke, can I ask you something" O' Said. "Sure" Clarke smiled "why did you agree to a date with Atom even though you just met him?" When Octavia said that Clarke's smiled faded. "To be honest I don't know O' I just didn't want to crush him." She answered "well I'm hungry, anyone want anything?" I needed to leave all this talk About Atom. Although hearing Clarke didn't know why she agreed to this date let some tension off me I still needed air. "I'll help make some pot noodles" Octavia said coming with me to the kitchen.

Octavia's PoV
Bellamy and I walk into the kitchen.
"Bell, what's wrong with you today?" I ask "What do you mean? I'm fine" He sharply replied. "Really? Because ever since Clarke showed up so I could help pick what to wear for her date you've been real tense and annoyed." I said grabbing the pot noodles. "No I haven't" Bellamy pretty much yelled. I gasp "Bellamy Blake, are you jealous!?" A smile creeped on my face "What No!" Bellamy snapped. "You totally are! You're jealous that Clarke is going on a date!" I say full on smiling "Do you like Clarke!?" I question. Bellamy's eyes widened when I said that, and we sat in silence for a couple minutes. I gasp again"You do don't you!?" I break the silence. "So what? She likes me too." He finally said something "wait, so why aren't you two dating?" Just then the kitchen door swung open.

"We aren't dating because we don't want to ruin our friendship" Clarke said as she came into the kitchen. "Ah" is all I could say. "And Bellamy, why are you jealous?" Clarke raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't answer for a while then finally opened his mouth "Because" he mutters. "Okay?" Clarke and I both say. We get out pot noodles and go eat.

Clarke's PoV
It's currently 3:28 so I go to Octavia's room and change. Once I come down Octavia cheers "whoo! You look hot" "oh my god O'" I laugh. Bellamy didn't say anything his mouth just opened a little. He finally spoke "Wow Clarke, you look amazing." "Thanks Bellamy" I smile. A few minutes later Atom texted me to say he was here. "Okay well Atoms here, I'll see you guys later" I smile hugging them both then leaving.

Atom's PoV
I got to where Clarke's directions said, then texted her to let her know I was here. She walked out of a house. She looked absolutely breathtaking. "Hey" She smiled. "Hi, wow you look beautiful." I said "thanks" she blushed. We got a a restaurant called Mount Weather, it was an eco friendly, all organic restaurant.

"Table for two?" The Waitress asked. "Yes please" I smiled. "Right this way" the waitress grabbed two menus and took us to a table on the patio. "My name is Kaily, I'll be your waitress for the night. Can I start you with something to drink?" Kaily said. "I'll have a glass of lemon water please." Clarke replied. "I'll have an ice tea please" I smiled.
"So, tell me about yourself?" Clarke asks. "What do you want to know?" I reply. "Anything, do you have siblings, what your hobbies are, stuff like that" Clarke smiles. God her smile is gorgeous. "Okay well, I'm an only child, I like to go on hikes, I like hunting, and I play foot ball. your turn" I smiled "Alright, I have one older brother. I like to swim, play soccer, go on hikes too, and I absolutely love anything that has to do with art." Clarke smiled as the waitress came back with our drinks. We ordered our food, ate and talked some more. When we left the restaurant we went to this garden place Clarke talked about and walked around there for a bit.

"I like your necklace" I said pointing to her Clarke necklace. "Oh thank you, Bellamy got it for me" she grabbed it and smiled. So first Bellamy calls Clarke princess and now he buys her stuff, what the heck. "Speaking of Bellamy, why does he call you princess?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, I don't know he just kinda gave me that nickname when we went to the winter ball." She answered. "Oh, and you two aren't dating?" I asked. "No, no not at all, we made our feelings very clear for each other but we remained friends." When Clarke said that I could tell she wished she hadn't. "What does that mean?" I ask slightly irritated. If they aren't together, what does it mean about their feeling are clear for each other? Does she like him? Does he like her? "Nothing, look we are on a date, let's not talk about Bellamy." She replied sounding annoyed that I asked about him. "You're right, I'm sorry" I weakly smiled.

Clarke's PoV
Atom started asking a lot of questions about Bellamy and it was getting annoying. "Nothing, look we are on a date. Let's not talk about Bellamy" I said annoyance in my voice. "You're right, I'm sorry" Atom weakly smiled. For the rest of the evening we just looked at the garden. It was now 7:45. "Hey Atom?" I ask. "Yeah?" He smiles. He did have a great smile. "It's getting late, do you think you could take me home now?" I ask trying not to sound rude or like I wanted the date to end. "Uh yeah sure" we walked to his car. But before he let me in he spun me around and pushed me against the car and kissed me. I didn't know what to do so I kissed back. I felt nothing in this kiss. It wasn't like when Bellamy and I kissed, and there were butterflies in my stomach, and sparks everywhere. This one was dull and felt forced. I pushed him off me. "Okay, well we better go." I turned around and opened the door. "I'm sorry" Atom apologised when he got it. "No it's okay, I just , I was surprised that's all" I didn't want to say that I didn't feel anything and make him embraced.
The rest of the ride was silent. We got to my house said good bye then he left. I walked to Octavia's house to get my things.
*Knock knock*
I knocked on the door, Octavia answered. "So, how was the date?" She asked letting me in. "Uh, I-it was good." I smiled. "Okay, well you can go get your things from my room if you'd like" Octavia smiles. I go upstairs, before I entered Octavia's room Bellamy came out of his. "Hey O' I'm going to sh-" Bellamy started then realised it was me. "Oh hey, did you have a good time?" Bellamy asks. "Yeah, it was nice" I reply entering Octavia's room. I decided to stay over and tell Octavia all about what happened on the date.