☆KIM MYUNG SOO/L☆

Kim Myung-soo, (hangul: 김명수; hanja: 金明洙; born March 13, 1992) commonly known by his stage name L, is a South Korean singer and actor

Kim Myung-soo, (hangul: 김명수; hanja: 金明洙; born March 13, 1992) commonly known by his stage name L, is a South Korean singer and actor. He is a member of the boy band Infinite under Woollim Entertainment.He is also the main vocal of Infinite F.

♥BIOGRAPHY♥  

Kim Myungsoo was born on March 13, 1992 in Seoul, South Korea. He attended Duk-soo High School and graduated from Daekyung University on February 15, 2013, along with members Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungyeol majoring in practical music. He has a younger brother named Moonsoo.

♥MUSIC CARRIER♥

INFINITE

L was first introduced as vocalist and visual of boy band Infinite. He made his first appearance as a group member of Infinite with "Come Back Again" for mini album "First Invasion" in 2010.

INFINITE F

Infinite F was officially announced at the One Great Step Returns encore concert, which consists of members Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong. There, they performed the song "My Heart is Beating". The unit would have their first official release on Infinite's 2nd album "Season 2" with titled song "Going Crazy". In November 19, 2014, they make their official debut in Japan with single album, "Koi No Sign" and debut in Korea with released single album, "Azure" on December 2, 2014.  

♥PHOTOGRAPHY♥

On May 15, 2013, L released his photo essay book titled "L's Bravo Viewtiful", showing photos taken by him on a 93-day journey. The book was released in two versions – one Korean and one Japanese. The best-seller reached #1 in pre-orders on online bookstores such as YES24 and Kyobo,[and was quickly sold out upon release. Woollim Entertainment released L's Bravo Viewtiful Part 2 on September 25, 2013 in Korea and September 28th, 2013 in Japan. Like its predecessor, the book also made it on the Best-Seller's list.

♥ACTING CAREER♥  

L made his debut as an actor in 2011 with the Japanese drama "Jiu" which aired on TV Asahi.

In 2012, he acted as guitarist Lee Hyunsoo in the tvN drama Shut Up Flower Boy Band and was part of the cast of the MBC sitcom "What's The Deal, Mom?".

In 2013, he took part in the SBS romantic horror drama Master's Sun as the younger version of So Jisub's character, Joo Joongwon.

In 2014, he played the role of Secretary Gil in the drama Cunning Single Lady, co-starring with Joo Sangwook and Lee Minjung. 

L also acted alongside Rain and f(x)'s Krystal in the SBS drama My Lovely Girl. He portrayed the second male lead, Siwoo, who was the visual of popular K-Pop group Infinite Power that became a solo artist. The drama aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays from September 17 to November 13

In 2015, L had a three-episode cameo in the drama The Time We Were Not in Love as Ha Ji-won's intern Ki Sungjae

In 2016, L has been cast as in his first leading role for an upcoming joint drama between Korea, China, and Japan, titled The Blue of My Heart. L will be portraying a travel agency CEO named Kang Jaeho, who falls in love with the Philippines after vacationing there. Filming will start in April and continue until June.

 VOICE ACTING

L and other members of Infinite dubbed children's cartoon Wara Store from December 27, 2011 to March 27, 2012 as themselves.  

Variety show appearances

On June 2, 2012 L was a guest in Invincible Youth along with Andy (Shinhwa), Lee Hyun-woo, Baek Sung-hyun, Kang Kyun Sung, Park Hwi Sun. 

On October 3, 2012, L was a guest in Radio Star to promote his sitcom, "What's The Deal, Mom?" along with Kim Byungman, Ryu Seungsoo and Kim Seohyung. 

On January 8, 2013 L was a guest on Running Man (ep.129) along with Minho (Shinee), Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Jung Yong-hwa (CNBLUE), Hwang Kwanghee (ZE:A), Sulli (f(x)), and Jonghyun (CNBLUE).

On April 9, 2013 L was a guest on 1 vs. 100, unfortunately he was not able to win until the final round.

On September 9, 2013, L was a guest on Running Man (ep.162) together with Sungkyu. They were both on the Green Team.