National Friendship Day

Its 29 February.

I got a text from Meg,"Hey, Emm. My parent is out for holiday and only Monroe and me alone. So, wanna have a sleepover?". "Sounds great. This night right? I'll be there at 7," I replied. I'm sure Megan will have a date with Leon before the sleepover. Thing had went so fast. Both of us has already forgot about the time we fight.

"Emma,come down at once.Monroe and Megan is here". I can hear my mum calling me fron downstairs. "Hey this is way early. I told you I'll be on 7 but now just 4," I said." Meg, what happend to your date?," I asked again."Uuu, seems like Megan already someone's. Congrats, little lady," my mum interrupt while serve them with freshly oven cookie and some juice. "Thanks,aunty. ," both Megan and Monroe said together and grab the cookie.
"This is so good. Well I told him that I want to spend my day with you and Monroe and I cancelled our date,"Megan said even when her mouth is full with cookie. "Leon just fine with it?," I asked. Before the sleepover, I think I could a time 'recharging' myself but now the time has gone." Never mind. Liam is there. Come on. Let's go," again full mouthed Megan talking. Monroe help me with bags while Megan help my mum packaging a cookie for her.Mum never cares because I am the only child who even eat a little and my mum loves to cook something in large quantities.

Night.
Three of us order 6 box of pizza for dinner." Gosh, the slim sisters really eat a lot ,"I thought.Rather than sleep in the bed, Megan filled the living room with a lot of pillow, blanket and mattress everywhere.
Two of us watching all kind movie and Monroe did some facial treatment to us and I prepared a snacks for them." Hey, Meg. Told us about Leon. Ya, like how you met him," I asked.Its quite weird Meg likes Liam first and she end up with Leon. "Well that day after I know the truth behind Stacey. Leon bring me to some place and we talk. Talk,talk and talk. Finally, he said that he had a long term crush on me and we decide to become a couple. The end. And one more thing. He said that Liam had a long term crush on you Emma," Megan said." You fine with that?," I asked." Of course ,Emm. I'm happy with my Leon now and forever," replied Meg. We hug each other and continued talk all night long.
"Meg, seriously. Let's not fight ever again. It feel the worst,"I said while asked her to pinky promise with me. "Yes,never," Meg smiling and we make a pinky promise." You know what. I think we should do this again," Megan said."I think let's declares today as our National Friendship. Its once every leap year quite special right," I giving some idea." Sure. No boyfriend day. Only you and me. Great idea," Megan said. "Anyway, happy our national friendship day Emma," Megan said. "Happy our national frienship day, Megan". Both of us keep talking all night long.

From that day, onward Emma and Megan celebrates their national friendship day every leap years.