The Storm (I)

"Hey, Emma isn't Liam is hot," Megan said. She looks like she gonna melting from looking at him. "Meg, focus. We have stuff to do here. And remember he is such a big cassanova. Who would cling with such cassanova." . "I would," Megan said and she nearly drooling by just looking at him. We both doesn't really do our job there,we just 'observing' them .

Next day

"Emma and Megan , Mrs. Perkins wanna see you guys right now!". "I wonder what is going on here," I whisper to Megan and she just make expression which mean ' I don't know'.
"I am so disappointed to you girls,". "OMG,What's happening," I whispered to Megan. Before Meg could say a thing, Mrs. Perkins immediately shout"Silence!". "Someone just told me that you guys did not do your work"." And as punishment, the deadline is reduce which is two weeks before Valentine Night," Mrs. Perkins declares it firmly.
" But that's way too early," plead Megan . "That is not my problem. Here I really don't want you guys to waste time by doing all interviews together and so..," before completing her word Mrs. Perkins asked us to pick three out of six piece of paper in a box. "There is name of Genieve BB player and coach in that piece of paper that you take, do the interviews with them and immediately make an articles. Dismiss," Mrs. Perkins said firmly. Both of us immediately go to our next class.

" Who did you get?," asked Megan curiously." Its Collin,Zach and Mr. Lee. How about you?". " Its Leon, Smith and...," she stopped there. "And??? Wait I guess it Liam right," I said. I can't believe that Megan's cheek start turning red.
"Hey, don't tell me right now you have a big crush on Liam," I said. Megan is the one who always falling in love. I don't know why. And after hearing that, Megan nod madly. "No way, he's cassanova," I said slightly raised my volume." Duh, what you know about love. You never experienced one," she said sound a little angry. She is right. I never experienced love from stranger except for her and my parents." Listen, I just don't want you to hurt or even messed up." Yes,that is my true intention.
"Stop worrying on me. You are the one who should worrying yourself," Megan started to get angry."No,we bith should worrying our work," I hold her hand and unbelivably she pull her hand away and leave the class immediately.

I started to feel uneasy. And I hope nothing would turn wrong