Valentine Night

Everything now is under controls. School magazine, Megan and me are editting everything in the magazine and it become one most perfect works we've done. The best part is the February Edition sold out in just two days. All of the crew get a 'bonus' from Mrs. Perkins.

    "Emma, what you gonna do with does extra money? I think I would spend it for a date with Leon. How about you? A date with Liam,maybe". Right now Megan is super happy Leon and somehow want me to clings with Liam. "Don't be silly. Wait, have you buy a dress for Valentine Night?," I asked. "OMG , no. I totally forgot about it. Thats fine after school let's go to mall. Luckily my sister is home. So, let asked her to drive us there," Megan said. Bell rings I need to go for Biology class while Megan has  Mathematics class. We separated and promised to meet each other at locker.

After school.
  We have go to the most boutique at the mall but I still hasn't find the right dress for me. Megan buys a beautiful peach dress with a frill .
   While I still hasn't find one. According to Megan sister, Monroe, none of the dress that makes me looks stunning. Finally at the last boutique in the mall, I found an ankle length white dress for prom with laces and it totally looking good on me. Since Monroe approves it, so I buy one for me. I'm so glad everythings done because I nearly can't feel my feet. I don't know why this shopaholic sisters could shopping and walking non stop in a 'not so slow or too fast' speed.

Valentine Night
      "Emma, you looks so good in that white dress,"Megan said. We just video calling through wechat." You also looking good with that hair"." It took me nearly half hour to set it you know. And I'm going to kill Leon if he thinks to even touch my hair," Megan said in seriously. Soon after that I heard a car honkin both from downstairs and Megan's. "I guess our boys coming, see ya there,"Megan said and we straight away go downstairs.
"Have a fancy night young lady,"my mum said after I saying good bye to her.
   "Liam,let's go,"I called him who seems busy with his phone."Whoah, you look great," Liam seems really shocked looking at me. He keep looking me from head to toe. "So let's go," I said to him once again as I quickly get on the car. We talked a lot along  the way to school and I think I slowly got to know him.
      Arrived at school, Leon and Megan greeted us and all four of us spending talking,eating,taking a lot a lot of pictures and dancing to each other.
      When the party is about 3 hour to end, all of us saw that Stacey just arrived with her extravagantly,high cost pink gown. All of us ignored her totally eventhough I could see her peekin at us multiple times.
      As the party nearly ended, the mc start to announced the best Valentine Night couple. Suprisingly the best Valentine Night couple is Meg and Leon.

    "For the whole party had become a great and very memorable," I thought as I seat at the bench in front of lake alone. "Hey why are you alone here?" Liam came and sit right next to me. "No reason. That so packed inside so, I think I could take a breath here," I said." You know what. All the time when Megan and me are fighting I think that I wouldn't come for this night. And why suddenly Meg come to me that day? Did you do something," I asked. Liam suddenly turned red and without the answer,I asked him to send me home.
    Once arrived I thank him for the night and I said "Let's be friend". He agreed and that time I feel so happy that I have more best friend officially.