Secret Question

Its a deadline week. Megan never give me a word since that day incident. Most of work for February Edition has nearly done by me and my crew. Actually the work is done, but to me this February Edition just lost its own touch. Its not perfect as it always be and I know it is because the magazine loss EmmaMegan touch. Our touch.

As I walk downhall, I see Megan talking to Stacey. Its actually very heartbreaking when see Megan with her 'new' best friend. They kinda been together since we both had a big misunderstanding.
"Supp, Emm,"Liam said and grinning to me. "Supp,"I said and giving a bitter smile."Hey,whatsup.... ah I get it now. Chillax. Emm,"he said dragging me to cafeteria to treat him some drinks.
"I don't know. Should I just stay like this with you. I know we are friend but Meg might think wrongly like we are dating,"I said to him. "Anyway, how is the work?". Liam changes the subject." Huh. Completely done but not good as always. Anyway by next week it will start selling," I said ignoring the fact that he just change the topic . Sometime, I really want to escaped this reality if I can.
"Woah, thats quite fast. Does usually this fast," he asked. He is right this time we worked very fast but why? Was it because Mrs. Perkins want it to be done fast. "Ya I just realised that.... I need to go". "Hey,wait,"Liam said and follow me from back. I immediately go Mrs. Perkins office.
"Oh, what a strange combination. Miss Green and Mister O Dea. Anything?," asked Mrs. Perkins sure strange meeting us together. "Yes, I'm sorry but may I know the reason why you want me and Megan to finished February Edition as soon as possible," I calmly asking her." Well you girls are under me and you girls know how professional I am." Before Mrs. Perkins could finished her word Liam ( I hope unintentionally) interupting her."Please make it simple"." Well to make it simple, Miss Trishell complain that you girls wasting time and did not do your work. Does it make clear to you". " Very." As the bell rings both of us straight away go to our locker to take some book for the class.
"Its Stacey right," Liam said lean onto my locker . "Wait, Megan once said to me that ' Stacey is right'," suddenly I feel very strange. What is actually happening now. "You think what I think ,"I said that to Liam and he say "Maybe".
Teacher come and asked us to immediately go to our class . It gives more question about what is really happening.