Maverick

Chase P.O.V.
I looked at Skye and Wolf. They are my family, if anything happened to them, I wouldn't be able to live anymore. But why? Why do all these misfortunes happen to us? Is there something greater? Something more? "Chase, there's someone coming." Skye said. I saw a blue furred pup walking towards the lookout.
"Who are you?" I asked. "Chase, this is very important, you must come with me."  "Who are you?" I said.  "My name us Maverick, I'm a friend of Daniel. Chase, I know you, and your beautiful wife Skye, it is important you both come with me. "A friend of Daniel is a friend of mine," Skye said. "Okay, follow me then. ". Maverick said. We walked into the Adventure Bay forest, and all of a sudden a bet caught me and Skye...

Skye P.O.V.

I screamed as the net picked us up. Chase yelled, "What do you think our doing!"  "Oh Chase, you have no clue who I am?  I am the leader of them all, your brothers, Kyle and Steven, Chrissy, and Ricardo. They're all jut underlings of me. Don't you recognize me?  I'm Copper, Ricardo's 'bodyguard'. Thought I was dead, you thought wrong. And Skye, it's me, your best friend  Connor. I was never your brother, just a decoy."  I gasped, and so did Chase. "Originally, my plan was to destroy the Paw Patrol, but then I fell in love with you Skye. And you rejected me and fell for this mutt." Chase growled. "But now I will make you love me, I am Maverick, your destroyer, Chase, and Skye, your lover. I have created a machine that will, at the push of a button, cause you to lose all memory and go back in time to when you first met, where I will intervene, and make Skye love me."  "You wouldn't dare!"  Chase yelled. "I already have," said Maverick as he pushed the button. All went black...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for all your support, everyone. This is the end of the Other Side of the Bay. Tomorrow the new book, Lost In Memory, will come out. Make sure to read it, as these old characters are not gone!