The 6 Casualties

Rocky P.O.V.

Rubble was wrestling Kyle to the floor with his girlfriend Penny fighting along side him. Then I saw Ricardo sneaking up behind Penny. I lunged for him and my fiancé, Everest, was right beside me. Suddenly I heard a scream. Penny was slumped over, with Kyle standing over her. "NO!" Rubble yelled. He grabbed Kyle by the scruff and flung him out of the helicopter. Then I saw Everest, she was slipping. "Bye bye." Said Ricardo. I lunged at him, but it was too late. Ricardo and Everest disappeared off the edge of the helicopter...

Ryder P.O.V.

"Steven! Get away from her!" I yelled. "Why should I, Ryder? Why should I listen to you," he growled, "You took Chase after he left me to die!" "He didn't leave you to die. He went to find help, after Kyle attacked you, but he got hit by a car! He didn't want you to suffer!" "Well, it's too late now!" "Steven, calm down." Daniel urged. "Daniel? What are you doing here?" "I came to stop you. Don't do this after everything I've done for you." There's nothing you can do! It's too late for me! Come with me to the grave!" Steven howled. He sprung at Daniel, and they stumbled off the edge of the helicopter. Suddenly, the helicopter hit the ground. Then everything went black...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey pups, I'm writing this story for you! Without votes or comments, I might stop writing, so give feedback!