"Okay, first. Did you or you did this house renovation?" I ask, just to make sure about his ability.

He nodded at me afraid that i might get mad. "Yes I did or did I or... Yeah. Your question is confusing me." He said, and that made me chuckle.

I bet it was. His face was of a person thinking over a confusing matter. "Yes, because that's what I'm trying to do, -confuse you."

"Oh! Okay.. You not mad i made the house different?" He inquired unsure.

"Technically, it is your house." I told him. "...so I have no right to get mad whatever you do about it, and in fact, I like this design better than before. So there. I'm not mad." I added before pointing over the ceiling where the tV at. "That thing, is called television or TV for short. And you are not supposed to tell it to open." I told him before gently sliding him down from my body.

I held his smooth hand and drag him near the thing and show him how to operate the appliance using the remote controller. He took the remote from me and started to flicks all the channel before he decided to settle down in one show that I can't really comprehend its entertainment for.

"I like this TV thing. It's really cool. There's a lot of people inside." He said beaming at me. "I like this Mr. Bean as well, he's not talking so he can't be annoying sometimes."

"Oh? So, anything that talking is annoying to you?" I ask.

He turn his attention to me and smile. " um.. Kind of. The voice in my head am.. Killer? He's always talking to me, and it annoys me, and now ...you." He shrugs like, what he said was nothing.

____________________________________________________

That's what happen.

I left him after asking a bunch of questions just to annoy him more of my talking, and boy did I annoy the kid? Yes I did. Hence the reason why I am inside a closet somewhere I don't know and I can't even budge to open the door because I was thrown here by a chant.

Talking talking so annoying! I want my mate away from here! I like to watch Mr. Bean, so for now you'll be prisoner, so I can't hear you annoying talking!

See what I mean? And I've been here like two hours! I'm so hungry.

So, while that I'm stuck in here, let me tell you what I've come to learn about my mate with the bunch of questions I've thrown him and luckily he answered all of them before he decided that he can't stand being annoyed anymore and made me disappear.

I've learned that he doesn't have the memory of Kill because he made Kill asleep together with my wolf. So we are stuck with ourselves until the right time comes for our wolves to show front. And those time will come when both of us are in danger.

His mindset is childlike because of Kill. He told me that Kill made him sleep when he was five because of the kids on his age was bullying him. Killer sometimes let him take over when they become older, but of course, Shiloh being a five years old in mind decided that being an X-ray machine, he will have a lot of friends and be popular at school. Needles to say, it didn't work that way. They were expelled and Killer decided that it's better to keep Shiloh deep inside his head to protect him and took over all the way until the right time came for Shiloh to appear.

"Lexus!! Where are you!?" I heard Shiloh screaming from downstairs, I guess. "Lexus! I'm afraid....." His voice was trembling in fear that cause me to feel concern about the kids panick.

"You son of a..." I was suppose to say bitch but then I recall his mother being the goddess herself so I withdraw my word. "You know how to make people disappear but you can't find them where you put them!?" I mumble to myself.

I heard crying. "Lexus..." He called.

My heart was calling for him. It was painful to hear him call my name in fear. "Shiloh! Baby I'm upstairs!"

Ok I get it, he's my mate so I was concern and on edge to know about what's happening to him that made him upset and afraid. But where did that Baby came from?

I heard small feet running upstairs and his scents appeared, indicating that he was outside the closet. "Lexus are you in there?" He asks in a small hiccups from the sobbing.

He's such a cry baby.. Well... He is a baby in mind. And he is my baby ok? There. I admit it already.

"Yes Shiloh, you put me inside here remember?"

"Oh?" His long response. "Door be open." He said, and to my surprise, the door was thrown open. "Lexus!" He exclaimed before launching his body at me making me off balance.

"Hey there Shiloh baby.. What made you upset?" I ask not minding my back being hurt by his abrupt action.

"The man in the TV said the end is near, and the world will disappear and we will all die. And I don't want to die. I don't want you to die too. I love Lexus and Zion too and Killer. I don't like end of the world." He rumbled while again crying.

"Shh.. Stop crying." I pulled him to straddle me on the closet ground and wipe his tears. "Those man was lying. It's not the end of the world okay?" He nodded still tearing up. I held his face to look him in the eye and he was looking at me too. "I love you too, and Killer, and Zion as well. And I will never let any of you die, ok?" He finally smiles and sniffles while noodling.

"Okay.. Lexus. Um, I'm not annoyed of you talking anymore." He said. I chuckled And my stomach decided to make a loud sound that moment calling for food.

"Why don't we go to the kitchen and make some food?" I said while raising up from the ground.

"What's food?" He ask with his eyebrows in knots.

See what I mean? He's a demigod. Food is not really important for them.

"You'll see." I just answer him that to make it simple and then again he climbed on me like a koala and we walk out from expensive looking room and strode down the stairs into the kitchen room.

" I just answer him that to make it simple and then again he climbed on me like a koala and we walk out from expensive looking room and strode down the stairs into the kitchen room

Shiloh and Lexus' kitchen