Chapter 1

Y/N's POV:

"So you ready to go?" I asked Alycia as we were getting ready to go to the KCAs.

"Yeah. Just 5 more minutes." She said in her cute accent.

I stood there, waiting for my girlfriend to finish getting ready. Yup. You heard me right. I have a girlfriend, and her name is Alycia Debnam-Carey. I'm pretty sure you guys have heard of her before. We've been together for about 3 months now. We met when I was in Canada. We hit it off pretty well as you can see.

"And I am done. How do I look?" She asked as she stood in front of me and fixed my tie.

"Gorgeous as always." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and giving her a quick kiss.

"You're such a charmer, aren't you?" She said as she poked my nose.

"Maybe. Now let's go." I said and escorted her to the car.

When we arrived at the KCAs, we were bombarded with flashing lights and interviewers. We stopped to take a few pictures for the paparazzi, but we didn't stop for the interviews. We were told to do that later.

"Ahh Y/N. How's my favorite person?" Michelle greeted me with Megan right beside her.

"Favorite my ass. Hey Megan. Long time no speak. How's my favorite couple doing?"

"Hey Y/N. And we are doing pretty good. What about you two? How's life with Y/N, Alycia? Is it exhausting?" Michelle laughed when Megan asked the question.

"It really is. She's very picky when it comes to food, but I got used to it." She giggled. Her giggle is just the cutest thing.

"But you love me anyways so." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah. Sadly." She laughed. I pouted but she immediately kissed it away.

"Ugh. You guys are too much for me to handle. Now go find you seats." Michelle said and left with Megan after that. And yes, Michelle is still my manager. Forever and always. It's good seeing her and Megan again. They are my goals to be honest. They've been together for almost a a year now.

"So I heard the Fifth Harmony girls are going to be here. Are you sure about this?" Alycia knows about the whole Lauren thing. At first, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to tell her about it but turns out, I didn't have to worry about anything at all.

"Don't worry. You and your accent will keep me occupied." I chuckled which caused her to giggled.

We sat in our spots and waited for the show to start. It didn't take long to begin. Performances here and there. People winning here and there. It went pretty fast, but there was this one moment where it felt like it was slowed down. It made me nervous for some reason. Next thing I know, I see Lauren and the rest of the girls walking up the stage. I think Alycia felt my nervousness because she intertwined our hands, which calmed me down in an instant. She has this ability to calm me down so fast, and I love her for that.

"Calmed you down in .5 second. That's a new record." She whispered which caused me to laugh. She does this thing where she records how long it takes to calm me down. It's pretty funny actually. I wanted to question why she does that, but I decided not to.

The award show finally ended, and everyone was leaving. Alycia and I waited for Michelle and Megan since they wanted to have dinner with us. We saw them talking to a couple of people, but we didn't want to interrupt.
So Alycia and I just held our own conversation while waiting for them to finish theirs.

"Alycia. Y/N. Come join us." I heard Megan call us, so we walked over to where they were. I felt Alycia gently caressing her thumb on my hand, and I knew why.

"Oh hey guys. Didn't know it was you. You've changed since the last time I saw you." I chuckled, nervously.

"Y/N. We've missed you." Camila said as she walked towards me and gave me a hug. Alycia let goes of my hand so I could give Camila a proper hug. After Camila hugged me, the rest of the girls game me a hug. Except for Lauren.

"I've missed you guys too. So how've you been?" I asked as I intertwined mine's and Alycia's hands back together.

"We've been good. Finished working on our 2nd album. Our new single just came out actually" Normani answered.

"What about you? Who's the pretty lady?" Ally smirked.

"I know you. You're Alycia Debnam-Carey." Dinah blurted out rather excitedly.

"Who do you know her?" Camila asked.

"I'm watching The 100 right now, and she's in it." Dinah said looking at Alycia up and down.

"Hey. Stop checking my girlfriend out. Only I can do that. Back off Dinah." I said, wrapping my arms around Alycia protectively.

"She's your girlfriend? Lucky." Dinah whined which was pretty funny.

"Yup. Oh and Alycia. That's Dinah, Camila, Ally, Normani, and Lauren." I introduced them to Alycia. Alycia knows about them from my stories but haven't really met them till today.

"It's nice to meet you guys." I think her accent caught the girls off-guard.

"Bet you didn't expect her to have an accent huh." I laughed as they shook their heads.

"Well it was fun catching up with you girls, but we have reservations to attend to. We should do this again soon." Michelle said.

"Definitely. You guys have fun." Ally said as she and the girls walked back to their car. When the girls were out of sight, we decided to head to our reservations.

Dinner went well. And guess what, Megan proposed to Michelle! That was the first time in forever, that I saw Michelle cry. Even I cried and so did Alycia. Michelle thought I had something to do with it, but if I did, then I wouldn't be that surprised. But I didn't. It was all Megan. Alycia was still in tears when we got home. She said that it was the most beautiful thing ever, and I agree.

"They are so perfect for each other." She said as she was changing out of her dress.

"They really are. We better be invited to the wedding." I chuckled and changed to a more comfortable clothes. I wore joggers and a plain white shirt. I turned around to see Alycia in her favorite onesie, which made me laugh.

"Hey. They are really cute." She pouted, walked towards our bed, and laid down still pouting.

"And it is. It's really cute. Especially when you wear, it's even cuter." I kissed her pout away and laid down on my side of the bed.

"You and your charming words." She giggled.

"Well you and your adorable accent and your cute giggles." I said as I closed the lights.

"Night charmer." She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest.

"Night princess." I said as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

I guess you could say that I am happy. I feel happy. I am happy. Having her in my arms is the best feeling ever.